Two bagwork videos.

I only watched the first video but i'd say you're good. You're dropping your hands a bit but if you don't drop them in fights it's all goos. Also it feels like you're pushing the bag sometimes, and your teep goes straight to the nuts :D But nice technique, and really great kicks, how much experience you have and in which martial art(s)?

I only watched the first video but i'd say you're good. You're dropping your hands a bit but if you don't drop them in fights it's all goos. Also it feels like you're pushing the bag sometimes, and your teep goes straight to the nuts :D But nice technique, and really great kicks, how much experience you have and in which martial art(s)?

Been training different styles since 1996. Mostly striking styles.

Few things I saw, not a professional so someone could correct me.

As stated above your hands are quite low. I was always taught to hit a bag like you would your opponent, unless its specifically HIIT. Otherwise is creates bad habits

I noticed toward the middle/end your chin wasn't tucked some of the times you struck

As the other guy stated your teep is low so I'd work on that.

Sometimes your round house hits at hip level, I'd either strike lower or higher but I know it can be a pain to practice leg kicks on a light bag.

I think your side kick needs a bit of work. Just practice. Bring your knee up first.

Thats all I really saw. Your combinations flow quite well and I think the technique of your punches and kicks is quite good.

Yeah my left side kick aint that sharp

i like your hands. why are those shorts special enough to be pinned on the wall? :D

I wore them last time i won by KO

FWIW in the second video you could try to snap your punches more (sometimes they deaden when they hit the bag and aren't pulled back quickly enough), and also don't crowd the bag when you are punching (there are times - not many - where your punches are getting smothered because you are moving too close to the bag). Maybe move laterally around the bag a bit more (I assume you didn't for the sake of the camera angle, but I thought I'd mention it anyway just in case).

Hope this helps! Keep up the good stuff! I've seen a couple of your videos over time. Good work.

Yeah i wish i had more space to move around my heavybag at home.

Nice headkick.

Why do you bring your hand back before throwing the cross? Would probably be faster and less telegraphed if you didnt.

Back