Two 55 year old sherdoggers pick a fight with a nerdy kid and get ass handed to them

Fortunately for everyone, no one in the building knew how to fight, lol.

Fortunately for everyone, no one in the building knew how to fight, lol.
Maybe, but the kid did a good job fighting long and the jab found it's home when it needed to. The other two were total cans though.

LOL at drunk people picking fights, they are the easiest targets to get knocked out.

Maybe, but the kid did a good job fighting long and the jab found it's home when it needed to. The other two were total cans though.
Yup. I was hoping the whole time the kid would bust out some skills and wear both their asses out. He kept his wits about him though.

Lost it when Old Dude #2 went face first into the kiosk!

Fucking soccer dads got thrashed by Soyboy Darren Till

Too bad the millennial didn’t have KO power. Would have liked to seen the old farts face down

As a man ascending in years, I'm ashamed that you caught me on video in my pathetic state...

I'm the bald guy watching nonchalantly while eating a filet-o-fish combo. Hours of UFC have made me numb.

BTW, everyday is a cheat day when McD's is the menu.

Dude punches like a bitch but still gave them them hands

Lol, the two old guys might as well have been moving through water, slowest human beings of all time.

I'm constantly amazed at how many of these videos are set in fast food restaurants. How do you go from drunkenly ordering a big mac to an all out brawl? I wish I could see the lead up to some of these videos. It's fascinating to me for some reason.

that was fucking awesome.

Every Mcdonalds should have this beast working there for enforcement. She would have destroyed all 4 of those dweebs with a few beastmaykers.
0jQzHBL.gif
oh titty!

These old guys went too far the kid showed restraint until they started trying to shove him over the table

giphy.gif

that was fucking awesome.

Every Mcdonalds should have this beast working there for enforcement. She would have destroyed all 4 of those dweebs with a few beastmaykers.
0jQzHBL.gif
Damn I had her instagram before I deleted mines

Those old guys are tough. Blue shirt took numerous shots to the head and kept going, pink shirt headbutted the kiosk and wanted more.

Those old guys are tough. Blue shirt took numerous shots to the head and kept going, pink shirt headbutted the kiosk and wanted more.
He wanted more but made sure to get away from that kiosk, it barely moved when he nutted it :D

Lmfao at the dude just chillin in the background

Back