Twitter outraged at Shia LaBeouf , accused of laughing at co-star with Down syndrome at Oscars 2020

Tbh, I don't think anyone takes twitter more seriously than the people who like to spend time complaining about woke culture on twitter.

Oh, does the crappier than average half of society want to condemn normal human behavior on social media so they can keep hiding how nasty they really are in real life again?

Yeah, we are ALL getting tired of that. Nice try, scum-bags.
People are such virtue warriors on the internet, which is just another way of saying... they need to get a real job. Some just never leave the collage bubble.

People are such virtue warriors on the internet, which is just another way of saying... they need to get a real job. Some just never leave the collage bubble.
I need a real job, to be honest.

literally nobody is talking about this right now. stop it, @TidWell
I just saw three articles on Yahoo frontpage about it so how can you say no one? I never go searching for these things I only see them when I check my MSN and yahoo emails on the news feeds.

giphy.gif

That kid himself could tell social media to fck itself and that Shia is his BFF, but social media will say he's wrong and they are correct..

I like LaBeouf.

I watched it live, he wasn't laughing at the guy. He laughed at the absurdness of the moment created by that guy. Seemed pretty good-natured to me.

Yeah that looked bad, made himself look like a dick.
<{cruzshake}>

This is much ado about nothing. What a joke to be outraged over that.

Aren't they good friends? It's unbelievable what people get all up and arms about.

I just saw three articles on Yahoo frontpage about it so how can you say no one? I never go searching for these things I only see them when I check my MSN and yahoo emails on the news feeds.
{<diva}

never change, @TidWell

I like LaBeouf.

I watched it live, he wasn't laughing at the guy. He laughed at the absurdness of the moment created by that guy. Seemed pretty good-natured to me.
he also allowed Zack the time he needed to say his part in the typical collaborative announcement fashion, rather than steal the moment away from him during the hesitation. that showed Shia’s true respect & understanding for Zack’s disability.

i got banned forever from twitter because i kept telling people to suck my fat dick, i wish i wasnt banned to tell these dipshits to suck my fat dick again

Probably you should switch your game and tell them to suck your microscopic thin dick.

We need more celebrity topics on Sherdog, worse than PEB.

Looks like a friend who knew another friend was scared/nervous. Jesus Christ people will cry about anything.

i know Tiddies is just fishing for reactions, but there should be an edit in the OP admitting that this anti Shia LaBeouf outrage was practically DOA.

Back