Twitter outraged at Shia LaBeouf , accused of laughing at co-star with Down syndrome at Oscars 2020

I don't think he was laughing at the guy. The outrage is silly. That said, fuck that guy cancel his ass.

I appreciate someone mentioning twitter at the outset for once so I didn't momentarily think this was real life.

Last edited:
When are we going to stop pretending that twitter and reddit are actually mass opinion? They arent.

I didn't really think he was laughing at him. I think he was just kind of smiling and having a chuckle like people do with a friend or something. I didn't see anything to be outraged over to be honest.

I get mad b/c people with disabilities just wanted to be treated like regular people and people always say you should just treat them like normal. Well.....normal people/friends chuckle and smile together and joke around, not walk on eggshells around each other.
I have a friend who has a son with down’s and when he does something dumb he’ll be like, “Mike, quit acting retarded.” And I’m like, “you can’t say that!” And he says, “That’s what I tell my other kids when they act retarded.”

I have a friend who has a son with down’s and when he does something dumb he’ll be like, “Mike, quit acting retarded.” And I’m like, “you can’t say that!” And he says, “That’s what I tell my other kids when they act retarded.”

clever! The guy just guilt fucked u

They probably are both buds & did Pixie Stix & hookers afterwards.

Shia is the one that gave the tard the opportunity to be on TV in the first place. Triggered cunts should find another victim.

I didn't really think he was laughing at him. I think he was just kind of smiling and having a chuckle like people do with a friend or something. I didn't see anything to be outraged over to be honest.

I get mad b/c people with disabilities just wanted to be treated like regular people and people always say you should just treat them like normal. Well.....normal people/friends chuckle and smile together and joke around, not walk on eggshells around each other.

Lol its usually white liberals with too much time on their hands.. getting outraged over everything.. dont blame people with disabilities.. it's the mostly the same with anything vaguely racist.. they get outraged while the majority of black people don't give a shit

I must be too old but I still can't GAF about social media outrage. Why do people care in the first place?
Twitter outrage is very powerful several famous people have lost gigs from the cancel culture on twitter, kevin hart most notably was supposed to host the Oscars until some outragers dug up some old tweets and jokes he made about homosexuality and hart under pressure had to bow out.

Most rich elite bow to them because they dont interact with the common man in real life so they feel these outragers are the voice of the people so they bow to them. Some politicians were running their campaign around twitter woke culture.

The power of the Twitter outrage where corporations take them very serious. Twitter cancel culture is the worst have no clue why they have so much power.

But when you give these type of small splinter group power they abuse it, I wonder how they would feel if someone dug up dirt on them from the past they way they do to these famous people and used it to get them fired, i bet they wouldnt like it, play victim cry and say you are wrong.

Twitter outrage is very powerful several famous people have lost gigs from the cancel culture on twitter, kevin hart most notably was supposed to host the Oscars until some outragers dug up some old tweets and jokes he made about homosexuality and hart under pressure had to bow out.

Most rich elite bow to them because they dont interact with the common man in real life so they feel these outragers are the voice of the people so they bow to them. Some politicians were running their campaign around twitter woke culture.

The power of the Twitter outrage where corporations take them very serious. Twitter cancel culture is the worst have no clue why they have so much power.

But when you give these type of small splinter group power they abuse it, I wonder how they would feel if someone dug up dirt on them from the past they way they do to these famous people and used it to get them fired, i bet they wouldnt like it, play victim cry and say you are wrong.
This is dead on

the costar doesnt have down syndrome he is just from florida

kevin hart most notably was supposed to host the Oscars until some outragers dug up some old tweets and jokes he made about homosexuality and hart under pressure had to bow out.
good

When are we going to stop pretending that twitter and reddit are actually mass opinion? They arent.

Twitter is actually the worst of all social media, its the main tool of woke cancel culture.

the rich elite who run hollywood and major companies are so out of touch with reality they believe twitter is the voice of the people. And this is why they say you give them an inch they want a mile all it took was for one corporation to bow to twitter culture and it brought on more soldiers saying wow this is cool we can cancel celebs we dont like or people who dont follow our extreme views.

Some of these major corporations actually bow to cancel culture, someone should tell them dont be afraid to interact with the common man to realize nobody who actually works a job was offended by Roseanne or kevin hart. 90 percent of twitter outrage culture happens to be feminist females so maybe this is why they bow to them, they dont want to ignore womens cries of oppression or outrage. Its why metoo is so powerful and many men lost their jobs off of accusations and no fair trial or proof, just a womans word was good enough.

If it were majority male nobody would give a shit or take them serious on twitter or cancel anyone.

Personally I love that kid from the Ringer.

tenor.gif

They probably are both buds & did Pixie Stix & hookers afterwards.
They attended the oscars together and were walking the red carpet. Shia was just laughing at him like how parents laugh when their kid is being cute, its an innocent gesture.

the rich elite who run hollywood and major companies are so out of touch with reality they believe twitter is the voice of the people
the rich elite? those who run hollywood also run social media and the news

Last edited:
Back