Social Twitter nullifies the "citizen journalist."

It means that any video they would like to show, will be shown, and any video that contradicts a narrative they are pushing, will not be shown. That's it. Nothing to do with consent at all.
Yup, now that I read it closely, they specifically refer to private media, and then also said that they will

“assess the context in which the content is shared and, in such cases, we may allow the images or videos to remain on the service.”

Yup, now that I read it closely, they specifically refer to private media, and then also said that they will

“assess the context in which the content is shared and, in such cases, we may allow the images or videos to remain on the service.”

"We set the narrative".

The sooner everyone of all political persuasions walk away from these cesspit websites, the better. Twitter in particular will be looked back upon one day as one of the most harmful things modern man slung into the world.

Can't imagine this will be good for traffic and subsequently the stock price. What added infrastructure will it take to authenticate the required permissions? Might as well ban the pics and vids altogether.

Can't imagine this will be good for traffic and subsequently the stock price. What added infrastructure will it take to authenticate the required permissions? Might as well ban the pics and vids altogether.
Oh no someone had a Meme of Joe Biden. "Banned on Twitter for spreading misinformation"

If that's actually true that could explain the shares plummeting lol. And I doubt they're recovering anytime soon.
Its funny to hear a CEO say they arent interested in free speech only that times had changed yet they are a company formed and made in America lol. That part made no sense.

Its ok as free speech to go after your opponents however.

Unless the language is somehow broadened, wouldn't this ultimately imply that no media can be posted to the site without consent from all parties viewable on said media? How exactly is that getting cross-referenced?

Am I missing something here?

along with Reddit, Twitter is just another leftist "safe space".

Pathetic.

Reddit creates safe spaces for left and right wing people, the way they create communities means you get circle jerks for everything. Not a fan but it's not a strictly left wing site.

Twitter announced a new set of rules on Tuesday that effectively bans the dissemination of memes and the mockery of public figures.

“This policy is not applicable to media featuring public figures or individuals when media and accompanying Tweet text are shared in the public interest or add value to public discourse,” the policy states. “However, if the purpose of the dissemination of private images of public figures or individuals who are part of public conversations is to harass, intimidate, or use fear to silence them, we may remove the content in line with our policy against abusive behavior.”

https://thefederalist.com/2021/11/3...n-selectively-ban-memes-mockery-of-democrats/

Twitter also just banned Memes..

You're using too much logic!

Unless the language is somehow broadened, wouldn't this ultimately imply that no media can be posted to the site without consent from all parties viewable on said media? How exactly is that getting cross-referenced?

Am I missing something here?

now let's see the methodology for it, cause we know the principle.
it's probably going to be based around the prestigious "only white people can be racist" school of thought.

Twitter also just banned Memes..

tom-delonge-wtf1.gif

Twitter is for weak cunts. Everyone knows Leftists can barely meme... this is a direct attack on everyone that is not a Leftist.

Last edited:
Soooo they are going the tumblr route i see.

Care to elaborate? I don't use ANY social media, I only have Facebook so I can tag myself in my daughters photos and memories, but I haven't made a post on it in over 6 years.

Social media is an echo chamber filled with cancer.

Back