Opinion Twitch Streamer Destiny Debating Vegan Gains, Lauren Southern, Sargon of Akkad, etc.

I don't go to twitch for some nerds opinions i go for 360 no scopes like a real man

Destiny is legitimately a smart and cool guy. Even though I am not on the left, he is by far the best left leaning debater there is.

People should explore him, don't just ignore because hes from twitch. He is probablty the smartest guy on the platform.

Having said that, there is a reason they call him Autistiny.

That's the thing here.

He's not really a leftist. He's a conservative that is a leftist when you're sitting next to a bunch of Nazis.

He's center right on most issues, especially economics, and liberal or even libertarian on social issues.

It's just the current political spectrum on the internet if you stand up to the internet Nazis you must be a Marxist.

Every Destiny I knew had a bad backstory.
Yup. I imagine it's partly due to growing up with an odd name (kids can be cruel), and also having the type of parents who hand out oddball names without any thought of repercussions.

I listened to the Sargon debate. They both just bogged down on the one subject, it was boring as hell and a bit of a stalemate.

If Destiny can't even take out Sargon then he has no chance against the likes of Shapiro or Peterson.

I listened to the Sargon debate. They both just bogged down on the one subject, it was boring as hell and a bit of a stalemate.

If Destiny can't even take out Sargon then he has no chance against the likes of Shapiro or Peterson.

Peterson is a hack who duped his braindead followers into paying him $100,000 a month.

I was expecting Destiny to be a female twitch streamer. I was wrong. :(
The top Twitch streamers are ALL MEN
Top-Streamers-05-28.jpg

It shocked me too, but their viewership dwarfs the boobstreamers by several orders of magnitude. There isn't one woman in the top 10 (maybe even top 20, I didnt check). Youtube at least has a woman in the top 10 (Lilly Singh).

Top-Streamers-05-28.jpg

It shocked me too, but their viewership dwarfs the boobstreamers by several orders of magnitude. There isn't one woman in the top 10 (maybe even top 20, I didnt check). Youtube at least has a woman in the top 10 (Lilly Singh).

That is interesting. I'm not familiar with any of the twitch streamers.

Mister Metokur destroyed Destiny.

Destiny reminds me of Steven Crowder. Both try to frame arguments a certain way then twist things into gotcha moments, all while trying to take the moral high ground and condescend like little bitches.

He is the lefts version Crowder.

Destiny reminds me of Steven Crowder. Both try to frame arguments a certain way then twist things into gotcha moments, all while trying to take the moral high ground and condescend like little bitches.

He is the lefts version Crowder.
No way, Destiny seems more logical than Crowder and actually enjoys a back and forth. When Crowder got owned by Rogan and Yusef, he acted all butthurt and played the victim card.

Top-Streamers-05-28.jpg

I'm on Twitch all the time, so not surprising at all. The only female streamer that draws 10k+ on a consistent basis is Pokimane, who while hot AF, is not a THOT, she's actually skilled at games and personable.

Top-Streamers-05-28.jpg

Well, I think this is a bit of a misleading graphic because these guy streamers are all gamers that stream for like 10 hours+ a day. They just have more content on a daily basis to be watched.

The top boobie streamers just don't stream as many hours per day and haven't been a thing for as long.

Well, I think this is a bit of a misleading graphic because these guy streamers are all gamers that stream for like 10 hours+ a day. They just have more content on a daily basis to be watched.

The top boobie streamers just don't stream as many hours per day and haven't been a thing for as long.
that may be true, but then they also have more subscribers so it's not just the hours streamed but audience devotion.

I'm on Twitch all the time, so not surprising at all. The only female streamer that draws 10k+ on a consistent basis is Pokimane, who while hot AF, is not a THOT, she's actually skilled at games and personable.
damn, she's a cutie.

How is it misleading? By the way, look at concurrent viewers, it's the same story. Look at any metric and the top streamers are guys. It is what it is.

How is it misleading? By the way, look at concurrent viewers, it's the same story. Look at any metric and the top streamers are guys. It is what it is.

I'm not saying the guys aren't still the top streamers, just that # of hours watched isn't quite the best metric to determine that.

Even still, most of those guys have years of networking and professional gaming experience that they brought with them.

Boobie streaming really only became a thing much more recently.

Shroud, Ninja, Cohh, etc all have had big followings before Twitch was even a thing and they've been on Twitch for years longer than most boobie streamers so they're obviously going to have more subs, more views, more hours watched, because they've been doing it for years longer.

Back