Opinion Twitch Streamer Destiny Debating Vegan Gains, Lauren Southern, Sargon of Akkad, etc.

Dawkins has really tarnished his great legacy with his twitter outbursts that reveal his tendencies to bigotry. Still love his books though but I cringe at his political commentary. And who takes Shapiro seriously except campus Republicans? As for Hitchens- I can't get past his wall of condescending smug to digest what he's saying.
Spot on.

Seems like freezing to death is a much more pleasant way of committing suicide. I'll pass.

I find it interesting that so many of you are attacking the medium of Twitch rather than the content. It wasnt too long ago that Youtube videos were subject to the same derision. Have you all forgotten how antagonistic Sherdog was towards tweets? I remember most of you were mocking fighters just for having a twitter and communicating with it. Now it's accepted as an essential medium. The prevailing attitude of Sherdog's collective masses has always been on the wrong side of history.

They just don't like Destiny so they're trying to trash him.

He absolutely wrecked Lauren Southern and all the alt-reichs are butt hurt over it still.

Not sure what is funnier. People posting Twitter debaters as if they are worth dedicating time to over professionals or Shertards laughing about it and then trying to tear them down...all while dedicating time giving their opinions here and think they are somehow better. Tards, making fun of tards.

I actually have been a Destiny fan for years. Back when he was more gamer than debater. I was really into his streaming of Rust and lost interest when he got really into SC2. He was probably the top Rust streamer a few years back.

I kind of lost faith in him because he started getting really into the toxic gamer culture (Cuck this, cuck that), but he's really changed the past few years and has done some solid debate work against some bad ideas.

Not just veganism (not that I would say it's a bad idea) but going right after Nazis and enthno-state dorks. Making them come on his stream with 5,000 viewers and having them faceplant down a rabbit hole in their bad ideas.

I like it.

Last edited:
Fuck Vegan Gains.

Dude needs his fucking ass whooped.

Typical half breed that thinks he's different or unique.

That mother fucker tried to force his dog to eat vegan.
Why'd you have to ruin your post with that bullshit?

They just don't like Destiny so they're trying to trash him.

He absolutely wrecked Lauren Southern and all the alt-reichs are butt hurt over it still.
ill only watch that if it fulfills the double entendre...

Yeah Destiny is pretty interesting actually. Those debates are a while ago and I believe they actually made him change his mind on free speech lol and he stopped because he couldn't take it anymore.

Ben Shapiro? He makes the most ridiculous and fallacious arguments. Dawkins is a legendary biologist, but he's not a great debater. As much as Hitchens did for the atheist community, and as snappy as he was, he did sometimes not argue points very well.

He still debates all the time, but he stopped making such a spectacle and going after prominent alt-reichers because their followers started doxing him and he doesn't care that much.

ill only watch that if it fulfills the double entendre...

She starts the whole thing off by using a StarCraft analogy on a former SC2 pro and he totally flips the analogy on her and it's just a trainwreck for her from that point.

Lauren Southern is like a natural 6 that is elevated to a 9 if you're a literal Nazi. Still would.

Fuck Vegan Gains.

Dude needs his fucking ass whooped.

Typical half breed that thinks he's different or unique.

That mother fucker tried to force his dog to eat vegan.

No shit, bruh. Those fucking half-breeds, smh.

Now, us pure-bred stallions, we're the salt of the earth.

She starts the whole thing off by using a StarCraft analogy on a former SC2 pro and he totally flips the analogy on her and it's just a trainwreck for her from that point.

Lauren Southern is like a natural 6 that is elevated to a 9 if you're a literal Nazi. Still would.
im glad to say i have no idea what starcraft is, and being a sc2 pro, assuming starcraft 2 pro, is embarressing as fuck, however as someone else pointed out , if the guy is outdebating these youtube rightwingers and educating large numbers of otherwise oblivious kids he's ok in my book.
i was joking about southern, i wouldnt touch her with ripskaters dick, apparently shes shit stirring in ireland at the minute, some tiny town in the middle of nowhere is in line for a 100 asylum seekers, and her and a few irish gobshites are trying to put their oars in.

lol @ commenting on comments of a twitch game streamer

honestly who gives a fuck ?

People are broken. Have you seen these videos of twitch streamers watching other twitch streamers? “DickFace reacts to FartKnocker OMG!”

Who the fuck watches someone else watch something else? Get friends you losers.

Destiny is legitimately a smart and cool guy. Even though I am not on the left, he is by far the best left leaning debater there is.

People should explore him, don't just ignore because hes from twitch. He is probablty the smartest guy on the platform.

Having said that, there is a reason they call him Autistiny.

Back