Opinion Twitch Streamer Destiny Debating Vegan Gains, Lauren Southern, Sargon of Akkad, etc.

Big Al's Texas BBQ

Sorry, no tortilla!
@Black
Reaction score
I discovered Destiny a couple of days ago and he's had some "interesting" debates with a lot of Youtubers on stuff like pedophilia, veganism, immigration, and so forth. Is anyone else familiar with this guy? I haven't watched all of his videos yet. Shockingly, Vegan Gains was quite level-headed and rational in his debate with Destiny:

I love destiny, when he goes off on a rant it's always entertaining.

I knew a Destiny once. This dude looks nothing like her.

That is all.

I dont know who Destiny is but I do know who Vegan Gains, Lauren Southern and Sargon of Akkad are- and I absolutely despise all of them. Why would anyone devote more than 1 minute of their time to listening to these fools?

lol @ commenting on comments of a twitch game streamer

honestly who gives a fuck ?

we need more people like christopher hitchens, ben shapiro, richard dawkins and other educated people that research this shit for a living

not some random who debates philosophical questions while streaming games on twitch

WR is going downhill if people are making threads about Twitch streamers and their political viewpoint, etc.

Yeah Destiny is pretty interesting actually. Those debates are a while ago and I believe they actually made him change his mind on free speech lol and he stopped because he couldn't take it anymore.

we need more people like christopher hitchens, ben shapiro, richard dawkins and other educated people that research this shit for a living

not some random who debates philosophical questions while streaming games on twitch
Ben Shapiro? He makes the most ridiculous and fallacious arguments. Dawkins is a legendary biologist, but he's not a great debater. As much as Hitchens did for the atheist community, and as snappy as he was, he did sometimes not argue points very well.

I don't understand the gatekeeping honestly, especially when it comes to politics, where having an educated opinion isn't out of the realms of possibility even from a non-professional. What says you have to listen to Ben Shapiro instead of this guy?

If anything, he's making gamers interested in something else than jerking off to anime girls. How is that a bad thing?

If anything, he's making gamers interested in something else than jerking off to anime girls. How is that a bad thing?

its a bad thing cause you dont know his background (we dont know his motives), isnt as experienced and doesnt do this for a living

he isnt any different to a sherdog poster opening a political thread in here and starting a discussion - and we all know how those end..

Fuck Vegan Gains.

Dude needs his fucking ass whooped.

Typical half breed that thinks he's different or unique.

That mother fucker tried to force his dog to eat vegan.

Ben Shapiro? He makes the most ridiculous and fallacious arguments. Dawkins is a legendary biologist, but he's not a great debater. As much as Hitchens did for the atheist community, and as snappy as he was, he did sometimes not argue points very well.
Dawkins has really tarnished his great legacy with his twitter outbursts that reveal his tendencies to bigotry. Still love his books though but I cringe at his political commentary. And who takes Shapiro seriously except campus Republicans? As for Hitchens- I can't get past his wall of condescending smug to digest what he's saying.

I find it interesting that so many of you are attacking the medium of Twitch rather than the content. It wasnt too long ago that Youtube videos were subject to the same derision. Have you all forgotten how antagonistic Sherdog was towards tweets? I remember most of you were mocking fighters just for having a twitter and communicating with it. Now it's accepted as an essential medium. The prevailing attitude of Sherdog's collective masses has always been on the wrong side of history.

Back