Twins Special Customer Support

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by Anjo254, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Anjo254

Anjo254 White Belt

Hey guys, I'm new to the forums just so I could get people's inquiries about Twins Specials. I recently placed an order on some shin guards that says would take 3-6 weeks to ship. I wanted to change my order to something that would at least ship in a week since I need them pretty soon. Contacted customer support via their phone, but have never received an answer since I started calling them 8AM this morning, (4 hours, 20 something calls). Is there a normal thing with Twins? If so this seems like the last time I'll probably order anything from here.

2. Premier79

Premier79 Brown Belt

What site did you purchase from?

3. Anjo254

Anjo254 White Belt

TwinsFightGear.com. I know there's a duplicate site people said to avoid Twinspecials.com. Took 2 days since this thread started and 30 calls, but I managed to cancel my order. Decided to opt for something in the US, so I stuck with Venum and am currently having a pair of Challenger yellow/black shin guards on its way as we speak!

4. iFossil

iFossil Orange Belt

Never heard of that website.

Anyways that challenger shin guards sucks imo, even tho I'm a venum fan boy lol.

5. joeymarvelous

joeymarvelous ALL THE BELTS!!!

Funny that you went with Venum, their CS is terrible. Whenever I used to send an email, I'd never get an answer, only a sudden uptick in spam.