Twins Gear

XvsY

Purple Belt
Reaction score
If you like Twins gear, you know it can be a little hard to find in the states. I stumbled across these guys on the internet http://www.vutmuaythai.com/catalog.php . Always being dubious of people I don't know I placed a small order for some bag gloves, got them in three days. Then I ordered some other items. Got them quick as well. Not the biggest selection, but the guys seem real nice and were responsive to my emails, prices were reasonable, and it was a whole lot faster than having stuff shipped from thailand.

Yup, I've had positive experiences with VUT as well. They usually run a small 1/4 page ad in Grappling mag. That's how I discovered them.

Going to order some gloves from here, I will give you my feedback when I get them. Finally, an alternative to ordering from Thailand, the gloves may be cheaper, but shipping is a lot.

When I think I bought my Twins in thailand for 20$...cannot wait to go back there and got more stuff..
only 1hour fly from here (Vietnam)

I just got my gloves today and I am very happy with them. Good quality and exactly what I wanted. I would defiently use them again.

The only problem I have is that they use the USPS (Unites States Postal Service), which isn't the most reliable way to deliver a package. I would like it a lot better if they used UPS or FedEx. During delivery no one new where my package was because they gave me the wrong tracking number. Other then that I am really satisfied.

Dragonsland said:
When I think I bought my Twins in thailand for 20$...cannot wait to go back there and got more stuff..
only 1hour fly from here (Vietnam)

where in thailand can you geat gear that cheap?

I got my order from them too. Pretty straightforward, all stuff as expected. thanks good to know a US based place to pick up Twins.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back