TV sitcoms

Only sitcoms I can think of off the top of my head that I consistently like are Arrested Development, The Office (until Michael Scott left), Seinfeld.

There was a big decline in the later seasons, but it still had a few funny episodes here and there. I absolutely hated Holly though. She ruined most of the later seasons, and Michael Scott leaving sucked too.

The Office went to shit for me when they decided to make Andy something more than just a bit character

i watch em all lol. HIMYM, Big Bang Theory, The League, Modern Family, its always sunny, archer. u name it and ive watched it.

it may not be quality programming but it passes the time when theres nothing on and nothing to do.

Sitcoms are lame other than Modern Family which is consistently hilarious.

If you don't find this funny then you definitely have something wrong with you.

not into them at all. last sitcom i watched was seinfeld. totally into drama now, like breaking bad as you said.

ZZt8Efi.gif

My wife and daughter DVR and watch Big Bang Theory.

I thought it was OK at first.

After about 10-12 episodes I was over it.

After about 100 episodes, I loathe that show.

Sitcoms seem to me to be very repetitive. They rely on the same lame jokes and sexual innuendo for laughs over and over again. After a while, it just seems to me like the same episode over and over again.

are we there is yet is a very funny one... watch every episode TS

The traditional laugh track sitcoms like Big Bang Theory and 2.5 Men bore me, but other comedies like Arrested Development, Parks and Recreation, Community, Modern Family etc. Are all great and very underrated. (aside from Modern Family of course. That show is pretty well known)

I think he does. The UK Office had the full mockumentary vibe to it, while the US version became a sitcom after season 1.

I like both, but for different reasons
I think the mockumentary only seems to work when obvious, in the States
(like a SNL spoof)
When the Office came out here it was an obsession
It was so real and cringeworthy, despite bring a parody

US Office is funny, but sillier in a scripted way
Dwight is genius though

Doubt anything like Brasseye or Jam would do well in the States.

The traditional laugh track sitcoms like Big Bang Theory and 2.5 Men bore me, but other comedies like Arrested Development, Parks and Recreation, Community, Modern Family etc. Are all great and very underrated. (aside from Modern Family of course. That show is pretty well known)

We were huge AD fans
(Amazing to have such quirky humour from USA)
Haven't watched any new stuff on Netflicks

I like both, but for different reasons
I think the mockumentary only seems to work when obvious, in the States
(like a SNL spoof)
When the Office came out here it was an obsession
It was so real and cringeworthy, despite bring a parody

US Office is funny, but sillier in a scripted way
Dwight is genius though

Doubt anything like Brasseye or Jam would do well in the States.

I also like both versions of The Office. The styles of comedy were very different, but both were really enjoyable for me.

Dwight was the best.

Workaholics and Psych ...youre welcome

Yeah I digress, I do like 'Seinfeld', 'Cheers' and 'Curb your Enthusiasm'..but that's about it

Back