Television TV Show Thread

I was look at TV thumbnails. Dr Who is black now?

Finished watching 1923. Seemed to end abruptly but I read from recent article a Season 2 started filming. Need to see what kind of whump ass Spencer the Hunter will deal out when he returns to the homeland. A lot of people suffer in this series, including the prostitutes getting their naked buns whipped as directed by former James Bond.

Watched the first episode of Hotel Cocaine set in Miami in the late 70s. Pretty, pretty good.
Haven't seen Michael Chiklis in anything for years

First Official Image from A KNIGHT OF THE SEVEN KINGDOMS: THE HEDGE KNIGHT Featuring Peter Claffey as Ser Duncan the Tall

GQYYicCaIAEiCp3

I'm on the 2nd episode of season 2 of Interview with the Vampire.
It's great.
Super interesting, good characters, acting, and just different. Shows like this usually end up sucking themselves off and never moving forward, but they've done a good job of keeping the story moving and going deeper into the characters at the same time.

Bummed Tokyo Vice was cancelled. One of the few hbo shows I enjoy.

Freevee seems to have The Boys first three seasons free. Watched S1E1. They should have had a busty woman as the naked invisible character if they're gonna show full frontal.

I'm now halfway through season 3 of The Boys.
I liked S1 en S2 better, I'm getting a little tired of the gore.

And what has the Starlight actress done to her face ?

Almost done with S1 of The Boys and not crap. The Homelander actor looks like he got old or eyelid surgery after Banshee. Eliz Shue also looks old.

Yeah, too gory. Not enough boobs.

I'm now halfway through season 3 of The Boys.
I liked S1 en S2 better, I'm getting a little tired of the gore.

And what has the Starlight actress done to her face ?
I just started season 3 after a long break.....Dude what the fuck happened? I checked imdb bc I thought it was a different actress. Her face was flawless before and now she looks like a mall employee.

Finished Banshee . . . now I guess I need to get through Black Sails. I stopped watching it sometime during S2 back when it was an active series.

I'm debating on going back to finish The Last Ship, but I can't remember when I stopped watching it. :)

Season two of Interview with the Vampire is over, and I absolutely loved it.

I suspect many won't, but I thought it was fantastic.

Season three is going to be based on The Vampire Lestat.

Can't wait.

Almost done with S1 of The Boys and not crap. The Homelander actor looks like he got old or eyelid surgery after Banshee. Eliz Shue also looks old.

Yeah, too gory. Not enough boobs.
The gore is actually toned down from the comic.

Watched the Professionals from 2022 over the weekend. Very 80's A-Team like show with a dash of Succession thrown in. I really liked it and wish it had at least one more episode to tie things up just a little better. A second season would have been cool, but not really sure what they could have done with it considering the plot line.

Season two of Interview with the Vampire is over, and I absolutely loved it.

I suspect many won't, but I thought it was fantastic.

Season three is going to be based on The Vampire Lestat.

Can't wait.
I just have the season finale to go, but it's been superb. Not a wasted moment or episode. Great show, and it deserves more eyes and praise.

Back