Television TV Show Thread

Never watched it.

I just know the stereotypical activist/propagandists in Hollywood always get these type of leading positions for adaptations.

Fleabag was fantastic. Not for you, to be sure, but absolutely top quality.

That said, she's a super weird choice for Tomb Raider.

Here's a look at how technically brilliant Fleabag was that at the same time shows you why I don't think you'd like it and why she's a weird choice for Tomb Raider.

Final note before the clip: Her relationship with her sister was so fucked up and perfect it's one of the best expressions of the sororal bond I've seen on television. She's an AMAZING writer.

I'm sure it's been discussed to death but what do yous guys think of Severance? probably the best show in a long time for me, at least since Mr. Robot. I loved Sandman, but only the first 6 episodes really.

Severance is tv perfection. Like Andor, everything culminated into a masterful finale.

Can't wait for S2.

Never watched it.

I just know the stereotypical activist/propagandists in Hollywood always get these type of leading positions for adaptations.
Well your position on this gem of a British show is moot. Wisen up.

"absolute worst writer ever" is a pretty slamming comment considering you didn't bother to watch what she's best known for. What are you basing your hatred of her on? @GearSolidMetal

So because I made a very knowledgable comment about her work of which you apparently know nothing of, you're upset?
You're upset over saying she's 'the worst writer possible.

'Very knowledgeable' <Lmaoo>

Calm down and think before you type.

You're upset over saying she's 'the worst writer possible.

'Very knowledgeable' <Lmaoo>

Calm down and think before you type.
Think before you get your knickers in a twist about some chick you know fuck all about. Pretty silly, go back to filing your nails, luv.

Season 2 first episode of Vox Machina. It's a silly show but I honestly like it.
I'm not usually into animated shows, but decided to give season 1 episode 1 a shot over the holidays and ended up binging it.

Just watched the first six episodes of season 2.

This is such a fun show and really feels like a D&D campaign.

I'm not usually into animated shows, but decided to give season 1 episode 1 a shot over the holidays and ended up binging it.

Just watched the first six episodes of season 2.

This is such a fun show and really feels like a D&D campaign.
It really isn't bad. It is quite light hearted and easy to enjoy. I love the random parts when they break into song.

Anyone watch HULU's Hardy Boys remake? Wondering how it is before diving in. Watching too many things at the same time.

I watched Ep1 & 2 of Watchful Eye (?) on HULU. The main character has a good face, but small boobs. Decent rear end in tight leggings. Looks a bit like Chloe Bennet but better and like Jamie Murray. Not sure if it's a heist show or horror show.

Last edited:
I just finally finished both Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul and my god I have new favourite shows!

Legit two of the best shows I’ve ever seen.
I actually preferred Saul , it was close but I think they honed their craft as the years passed

lalo-lalo-salamanca.gif

Anyone watch HULU's Hardy Boys remake? Wondering how it is before diving in. Watching too many things at the same time.
It was good family viewing, not sure I would have watched it on my own but it wasn't bad .

What did you hate about Fleabag?

I enjoyed Fleabag, but giving her the reigns to Tomb Raider is a weird move. Completely different genre and film instead of television. Everything good about Fleabag would piss me off to see in a Tomb Raider movie.

It’s like how they gave Chloe Zhao a Marvel film and expected it to work because she had success with coming of age dramas.

Back