Television TV Show Thread

Its a pretty good show Am. Gigolo.

Only Rosie O'Donnel looks off as a cop, not very convincing... Id be better if she were a P.I. or sth.

Last edited:
Has anyone seen / is watching Red Rose? It's by the BBC and it's on Iplayer. It's a horror series about a group of teenagers in Bolton who come into contact with a dark force via their phones. Really good.

Dark force being their local crack dealer no doubt.

Will check it out.....!

Seems like American Gigolo new episodes drop on the Showtime app Thursday nights.

Reluctantly finished Apple TV+ WeCrashed. This is good for hipsters and makes me curious what happened to the real life characters after. Both Leto and Hathaway casted perfectly for their roles.

Yeah man, thanks for the heads up on Reboot.
Can watch with my wife and I get some Arrested Development vibes from the show.
Judy Greer dropping some boobage right off the bat sets the right tone.

Last edited:
I could have sworn there was a thread for it, but I couldn't find it....but, anyways, 'The Interview with a Vampire" series first episode was actually really good.

Solid start and set up. I like all of the cast, and I was pleasantly surprised with "Grey Worm" because the only acting I've seen of him was in GoT, which had to of been one of the easiest acting jobs of all time.

I binged Foundation over the last few days. I had no idea it was so good. Decided to give See a chance as well. Pretty solid first episode.

I binged Foundation over the last few days. I had no idea it was so good. Decided to give See a chance as well. Pretty solid first episode.
I think See is great. It progressively gets better.
Pretty original show, and it's fun to see Mamoa slice dudes up and do some blind jiu jitsu.
Also, it's not a huge investment as it will only be 3 seasons long.

After I cancel Apple TV+, seems I'll need to turn it back on later this year for Slow Horses S2, Mosquito Coast S2 to see what happens to these unlikable characters, E3 or E6 kidnap rescue thriller.

There's some companion Foundation podcast in Apple. Gives some insight.

Back