Television TV Show Thread

After Surface finale, thinking about canceling Apple TV+ and turning on Paramount+. When does Top Gun Maverick go there?

I am watching Alone season 8 on Netflix and there have been multiple people consume found dead animals and fish, including slimy meat and a bird full of parasitic worms. I want to shake them and yell "you dumb mother fuckers, you aren't going to win because you eat infested food.

I am watching Alone season 8 on Netflix and there have been multiple people consume found dead animals and fish, including slimy meat and a bird full of parasitic worms. I want to shake them and yell "you dumb mother fuckers, you aren't going to win because you eat infested food.

I think the show has lost a lot of it's luster. It's not about survival anymore, but about who can starve themselves the longest.

Teaser Trailer for Prime Video's Western Thriller THE ENGLISH Starring Emily Blunt

I just watched the first 2 episodes of Pantheon on AMC. It's really good!

Last edited:
Finally caught up on the latest season of The Orville on their new platform, Hulu. Season 3 aka New Horizons was great. I love that they switched platforms, because they can curse freely and the episodes are now over an hour, sometime up to 1.5 hours. Not being limited to a time slot (like when it was on Fox), really gives the show room to breathe. I hope it continues on either Hulu or Disney. I haven't heard if they got a 4th season greenlit yet.

Is this good? It looks like a low budget Star Trek. I love anything Sci-Fi so I'll check it out I guess.

Idk if there is a sandman thread but I didn’t know anything about the production going into it and the show from casting to execution is an abortion. I thought Disney and marvel did a terrible job and this takes it to the next level
I loved it. The series as a whole. What didn't you like about it?

I loved it. The series as a whole. What didn't you like about it?
The comics were different for the time but the gender swap and race swapping and everyone is now gay killed it for me. In the comics there already was gay representation and part of what made Corinthian evil was he went after boys, now I know you’re not going to subject children to that shit but just openly homosexual encounters is laughable, it’s pushing a message onto the viewers, it’s a subverted political series. I know Neil Gaiman said some sjit about it but he sucks ass too.

Just watched The Old Man and Terminal List back to back, wow haven’t been that addicted to two shows in a long time, both were excellent.

Any other recommendations? I have a lot of downtime at work so I have seen pretty much everything but I’m sure there is plenty I haven’t.

Im considering getting Hulu so I can start Justified.
Same here. If you like The Old Man check out Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan, Treadstone & Rubicon.

The comics were different for the time but the gender swap and race swapping and everyone is now gay killed it for me. In the comics there already was gay representation and part of what made Corinthian evil was he went after boys, now I know you’re not going to subject children to that shit but just openly homosexual encounters is laughable, it’s pushing a message onto the viewers, it’s a subverted political series. I know Neil Gaiman said some sjit about it but he sucks ass too.
I definitely hear what you are saying. I agree 100%. The WOKE BS would have ruined it for me too but I just compartmentalized it. Ramming WOKE BS down peoples throats is a strategy doomed to fail. It just creates backlash.

Is this good? It looks like a low budget Star Trek. I love anything Sci-Fi so I'll check it out I guess.

Yeah, it's really great. It started as a spoof of Star Trek, but evolves overtime and actually now exceeds what current iterations of Star Trek are trying to do. If you enjoy Seth McFarland comedy, then you will enjoy this show. The first season has some over the top slapstick comedy, but it lessens over time and gets some serious, moral story telling. Similar to Star Trek: The Next Generation.

Back