Television TV Show Thread

Jeremy Renner is killing tv right now... Mayor of Kingstown is up there with Gangs of London and Mr. In-between for me as far as TV goes.

And despite not being a marvel guy (didn't bother with Loki, made it 3 episodes into wandavision, and falcon and the winter soldier was just boring) Hawkeye is fooking good
How is this the first time I'm hearing of this? I just watched the trailer and I'm so in. I like Kyle Chandler as well and Mr In-between is epic.

I mentioned in the movie thread that I watched the Aaron Sorkin written and directed movie about Lucille Ball and Dezi Arnez.

They touched upon how CBS wouldn't let them say the word "Pregnant" on TV.

Last night, I spent some time watching the pilot episodes of a couple of shows. The first was The Jeffersons.

My wife noted how interesting it was that in one generation, they went from not allowing the word Pregnant to being allowed to say the N word.

I guess the 60-70s really was an evolutionary leap in broadcasting.

I just watched the first two, came to post about it lol. It's excellent. I love that scene Billy Bob in ep 2, as you'll find out.

I love Yellowstone, but I always wanted to see what their land was like in the past. This is a great companion to Red Dead Redemption 2 (same era), which I recently picked up on PC.

I like that Isabel May and those freckles
1883-what-know-isabel-may-actor-behind-elsa-dutton.jpg

Sam Elliot still has that great presence too!
sam-elliott-as-shea-brennan-1883-s1e1.jpg
I feel like I better wait until the whole season is out then I can just binge it.

That's what I did for Yellowstone, still haven't got around to starting S3.

I'm really liking 1883 though, it's such a cool time period.
I'm up to date on Yellowstone. Season 3 starts to pick up quite a bit. It didn't really sink it's teeth into me until then.

That's what I did for Yellowstone, still haven't got around to starting S3.

I'm really liking 1883 though, it's such a cool time period.
I think Yellowstone on demand omitted some nudity the live show had. I could be wrong.

It is absolutely in the running.

I finished it and it absolutely is.

I made a thread in Mayberry but I think it was deleted. Its now showing up in any search results.

In short, my review is its better than Squid Game, and it MIGHT be better than Invincible. I'll need to watch it again to be 100% sure.

The animation is flawless, and its what I'd coin as 'Desktopable.' Every few seconds there's a shot you'd like to screenshot and make it your desktop background.

My complaints with the story are few, minor, far-between, and I MAY just be knit-picky. Hell, I've forgotten what they all were by now, three days later, with the exception of one.

Damn, I really want the 2nd season to come out soon, but I'd rather they take their time and make it a masterpiece like the 1st season.

I finished it and it absolutely is.

I made a thread in Mayberry but I think it was deleted. Its now showing up in any search results.

In short, my review is its better than Squid Game, and it MIGHT be better than Invincible. I'll need to watch it again to be 100% sure.

The animation is flawless, and its what I'd coin as 'Desktopable.' Every few seconds there's a shot you'd like to screenshot and make it your desktop background.

My complaints with the story are few, minor, far-between, and I MAY just be knit-picky. Hell, I've forgotten what they all were by now, three days later, with the exception of one.

Damn, I really want the 2nd season to come out soon, but I'd rather they take their time and make it a masterpiece like the 1st season.

Power, emotional imagery.

AVvXsEia1-5sZOwwwX_QdRyTJEGk7D0y7wLQOY5_1hRyQS_mJvDwTR74A52bBu9lqHIP4IBwzxFCRo4jYIUhmCGZgKpwJRgBMG7L9PN1aYPjANrW7mVse3lvEdUC8tRXBomxK4hZ4f03oKYOFqrmM1cfxCGb_74YHG7gWDDQHFTDjXMpRR7ES2oSWga6mrpD8g

Watched ‘Elves’ on Netflix.

it’s absolutely terrible.

Looking forward to dexter new blood tonight. I wasn’t sold at first on the first 3 episodes but episodes 4-7 have been pretty freaking great. Especially the last episode. Clancy Browne is a great villain and I like that it’s not a kill of the week format for this season.

What did you guys think of the South Park Covid episodes ?
I won't spoil what Cartman's profession becomes when he grows up.

And Butters with his NFT's, lol.

Looking forward to dexter new blood tonight. I wasn’t sold at first on the first 3 episodes but episodes 4-7 have been pretty freaking great. Especially the last episode. Clancy Browne is a great villain and I like that it’s not a kill of the week format for this season.
If you can get Clancy Brown, you should always do so.

Started Designated Survivor. Pretty good show and an interesting concept.

@mb23100 it got pretty gay when it moved to Netflix . . . it wasn't all that bad when it was on Fox.

I don't remember how it ended either though . . .
I'm near the end of season 1 and it has definitely gone into over the top ridiculous territory. It's still pretty entertaining though.

Anyone catch this season of Curb or the final season of Money Heist on Netflix? My two favorite shows ever. Curb just had it's finale this past Sunday, but this season peaked in the third episode.

Back