Locked TV Show Thread 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Twitter, the Timeless finale/movie dropped tonight.

So Merry Xmas to the five people on here that watch the show and forgot all about it.

Alright I just got Amazon Prime. Anything worth a watch on this service?

Okay, I got the missus onto Lethal Weapon. I haven't seen the series passed the season 1 finale, and it was so long ago, I've essentially started off fresh. I just have a vague sense that it was surprisingly good. We're only a few episodes in.

We love the chemistry between Damon Wayans and Clayne Crawford... which ironically wasn't so great off set. Apparently Crawford WAS Riggs on and off set, terrorized the cast and crew, then got kicked off the show eventually?

Anyway, for anyone who continued it post-Crawford, how is it with Stifler?

Okay, I got the missus onto Lethal Weapon. I haven't seen the series passed the season 1 finale, and it was so long ago, I've essentially started off fresh. I just have a vague sense that it was surprisingly good. We're only a few episodes in.

We love the chemistry between Damon Wayans and Clayne Crawford... which ironically wasn't so great off set. Apparently Crawford WAS Riggs on and off set, terrorized the cast and crew, then got kicked off the show eventually?

Anyway, for anyone who continued it post-Crawford, how is it with Stifler?
It's still pretty decent and not bad at all. For some reason I kinda hoped Crawford would be replaced by James Roday (that guy from Psych)

It's still pretty decent and not bad at all. For some reason I kinda hoped Crawford would be replaced by James Roday (that guy from Psych)
Good to hear.

Btw, I could see Roday in the role, definitely. He basically already played the nerdier and less violent version of Riggs in Psych anyway.

@Dragonlordxxxxx is a big promoter of the marvelous Mrs. Maisel. I think that's the name. I'll recommend that on his behalf.

On my behalf I recommend Timecop with Jean Claude Van Damm if it's still up there on prime.

Watch both and let us know which was better. I'll just put the tally mark under my recommendation for now and we can move it if Mrs. Maisel some how pulls off the win.

Comedy Central had a Reno 911 marathon and released a couple of new PSA style shorts.

Just finished watching Barry. I have to say it might be the best dark comedy show I’ve ever watched. It was pretty much the perfect balance of comedy and pure, but not over the top, violence. The Chechen’s had me cracking up almost every scene.

I’m just not sure how much more a 2nd season could go but I’ll be watching season 2 no doubt.

Highly recommended if you haven’t seen it yet.

New Trailer for THE PUNISHER Season 2; Official Release Date on January 18, 2019

Bosch and Goliath are awesome.

Bosch is very much a Noir style detective show, and Goliath (1st season) is about a strong out lawyer (Billy Bob Thorton) taking on a case that's far more reaching than it appears.

Man in the high Castle is an alternate post WW2 drama wher the Nazi's won, it's really cool and intriguing. Plus you get to see this babe for much of it
uEyR9zyzZpUSOro8MVBai3tUa1U

If you never watched the Expanse, now is a good time. It's my fav show. Not everyone likes sci-fi, but this is a great story with awesome characters, that happen to be in a sci-fi setting

Season premiere of You’re the Worst is on today. Last season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back