TV Show Thread ('MacGyver' Pilot Ordered; 'Training Day' Sequel; Megan Fox Joins 'New Girl')

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reboot will suck ass

Seriously no need to even reboot the show. They should remaster the old ones and replay them on TV. I downloaded the whole series and my daughter and me really enjoyed it. It's a great show and funny as hell. The whole thing with his dad still makes me eyes water like a bitch.

michael rosenbaum with hair looks like a generic brand chris evans.

The latest episode of Killjoys was one part interesting, and one part pointless.

The entire second half just made no sense.
I strongly disagree. Lady Sif look is so much better.
We definitely agree to disagree then.

She'd get it erry day, regardless, but that shortish wild hair look would get 2x the fury.

Three and Four are probably my favourites. Although if Three gets all soft and starts developing feelings for Two, then he's lost me as a fan.

Three has slowly been growing on me, but I dislike Four mainly because he's the most stereotypical Asian stereotype of all Asian stereotypes.

Just once, I'd like an Asian character to NOT be a badass martial artist or supernerd. Maybe because I've met more than one Asian in my life, I know they don't all fit in those neat little categories?

I can't stand Killjoys right now, the last episode was pretty shite.

I liked the latest episode of Dominion, Noma ripping off her wings to save Alex made me cringe.

I watch Killjoys out of reflex at this point.
I can't stand Killjoys right now, the last episode was pretty shite.

I liked the latest episode of Dominion, Noma ripping off her wings to save Alex made me cringe.

That shit was hard to watch. I'm also thinking Alex is gonna give her back her wings via some Chosen Oneing. I knew something was up with that leader of New Delphi. As soon as they showed blood knight Michael kill that angel, it hit me like a brick.

btw, Claire has nothing on Noma, IMO. I support Alex's choice.

One thing I don't understand.... if a higher angel's wings can stop bullets, how they hell did those stakes go through her wings to stick her to the wall? I don't think he ever said they were Imperium steel or whatever.

I hope that the reboot bombs worse than Joey.:)

The Brink is great
I been hooked since the first episode and I love it. What a series and I hope the season finale brings some hilarious closure to the first season

I been hooked since the first episode and I love it. What a series and I hope the season finale brings some hilarious closure to the first season

Poor dudes always get messed up at the wrong time lol

ANOTHER PERIOD

cast.jpg

I'm trying out the show because I like the concept (Downton Abbey meets The Kardashians) but every Goddamn character is so annoying. There are some funny moments here and there if you can get past the obnoxious characters. I noticed that this is a Red Hour Productions which also made the super-annoying BIG TIME IN HOLLYWOOD, FL. or is this just a common theme among Comedy Central shows.

The Killjoys finale was so-so, and not really memorable.

Just caught up with The Last Ship. Shit is getting real, Niels murdered and Ramsey's crew framing the Navy for the bombings.

Dark Matter episode 11
Had some suspicions about Two's adapting abilities before this. Basically the women on the Raza took care of business. One gets wimpier with each episode and less interesting. Glad they decided to spend a few $$$ and show the planet being blown up rather than letting our imagination do their work.

The Killjoys finale was so-so, and not really memorable.
Agreed. Didn't realize until now that it was the season finale. Meh.

Just caught up with The Last Ship. Shit is getting real, Niels murdered and Ramsey's crew framing the Navy for the bombings.
Love season 2 of The Last Ship. I like the direction of the story. For a while there, I thought it was going to be less exciting now that they found the cure and mass producing it. But they found a way to make life more difficult and challenging for our heroes.

The latest Dark Matter was pretty good.

I knew something was up with Two ever since the bite thing. I suspected some sort of Wolverinesque powers, and wasn't broken up when she "died" last episode.

Killjoys was shit, though. I didn't even get 10 minutes in. I'm still reeling from that shitty pointless previous episode. All that planning for... what?

Last edited:
I'm watching fresh prince right now, won't be the same without James Avery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back