TV Show Thread (EVIL DEAD TV Series; Video of THE SIMPSONS/FAMILY GUY Crossover)

movie reference galore in that opening

Love it. One of the best for the Treehouse of Horror episodes ever.

Hell yeah glad that Groening is a fan that was awesome.

That was awesome
Want to go watch Pan's Labyrinth or Cronos

Simpsons has gone so far downhill ToH episodes are the only ones that I still watch. At least they stopped premiering them in November, which was ridiculous.

I rarely watch television except for bringing on Netflix but decided to start watching Agents of Shield... thought it was decent but hopefully gets better but the reason I am posting is that I just left the TV on ABC and watched the rest of the shows that night,,,

Trophy Wife seems great. Like a Raising Hope with a more likable protagonist ala Parks and Rec... I will definitely keep up with that show now

Goldbergs is very meh to me but as a person in mid-twenties, nostalgia 80's stuff just doesn't do it for me

Lucky 7 doesn't seem to know whether it is a comedy or drama and it seemed obvious from the pilot they were going to needlessly drag out plots

Fox Renews SLEEPY HOLLOW for a Second Season

noajb4.jpg

Press Release: FOX will delve into a second season of the hit action/adventure series SLEEPY HOLLOW, it was announced today by Kevin Reilly, Chairman of Entertainment, Fox Broadcasting Company. SLEEPY HOLLOW is a thrilling mystery-adventure drama series spanning two and a half centuries, in which a resurrected Ichabod Crane (Tom Mison) pairs up with a present-day police lieutenant (Nicole Beharie) to save the enigmatic town of Sleepy Hollow

Nice, I did't know it had such a good holdover

quite literally the best thing the simpsons has done since season 10

Got bored with it after a minute. Kind of like "Pacific Rim"....and "Hellboy" and yeah Del Toro blows.

Back