TV Geeks of Sherdog Unite! (I Need Your Help)

Yes, The Blacklist as well. Person of Interest has been great for me so far. Always had me glued.

Seen carnivale and Rome. Was sad they canceled carnivale. Was a strange strange show

Finale to the first season is one of my favorite episodes of any television show.

[YT]OvOyP7mNx5k[/YT]

Season two wasn't nearly as good, although this was an epic scene:

[YT]qyTpurGp6pE[/YT]

Finale to the first season is one of my favorite episodes of any television show.

[YT]OvOyP7mNx5k[/YT]

Season two wasn't nearly as good, although this was an epic scene:

[YT]qyTpurGp6pE[/YT]

The scene where the girl with 2 different sized boobs
ended up stuck in the ghost town was so dark.
That entire episode was fantastic.

How about some miniseries?

Band of Brothers, The Pacific, and Generation Kill are all good, but BoB is on another level.

The scene where the girl with 2 different sized boobs
ended up stuck in the ghost town was so dark.
That entire episode was fantastic.

Very true.

The first couple of seasons of Law and Order SVU are entertaining

Band of Brothers, The Pacific, and Generation Kill are all good, but BoB is on another level.

I originally caught a random episode of Band of Brothers on TV; I thought it was amazing, so I rented the first two episodes and loved them. I went back to rent the next two, but they were out all week. Finally, I said screw it and bought the boxed set. I went home prepared to marathon the whole thing, and I wanted to do it right, so I watched the first two episodes again.

A friend of mine called and asked what I was up to, and when I told him, he said it was an awesome idea and he'd be right over.

So, I watched the first two episodes AGAIN and we watched the whole thing, finishing at around six in the morning Sunday.

The_Corner.jpg

Seen em all. BoB came out when I was in HS. Have even read the book.

Considering watching the paradise lost documentaries.

Also anything by Chris Lilley

In order

Summer Heights High
Ja'mie Private School Girl
We Can Be Heros
Jonah From Tonga
Angry Boys

Parks and Rec easily. Get on that asap.

edit: Also I'll throw in Psych. Best "buddy" show ever imo. I would say "buddy cop" but they aren't exactly cops. I watched a few episodes the first time I gave it a go but thought it was just ok. When I gave it a second chance it stuck for me. Now im watching the series through for the fourth time and still love the dumb fun it brings.

Last edited:
I originally caught a random episode of Band of Brothers on TV; I thought it was amazing, so I rented the first two episodes and loved them. I went back to rent the next two, but they were out all week. Finally, I said screw it and bought the boxed set. I went home prepared to marathon the whole thing, and I wanted to do it right, so I watched the first two episodes again.

A friend of mine called and asked what I was up to, and when I told him, he said it was an awesome idea and he'd be right over.

So, I watched the first two episodes AGAIN and we watched the whole thing, finishing at around six in the morning Sunday.

I finished in about two days. Its defiantly worth it to binge

Nip/Tuck bro

Nip/Tuck is the tits

There should be a mega thread for tv show suggestions. Comes up all the time.

How old are you? UK series that i like:
-Misfits(season 1 and season 2)
-Inbetweeners(funny if you are young or got a young mind)
-It Crowd
-Peep Show (This shit is so effing great)

Back