Turtling up, and facing away =/= Defending

The Batman

Retired
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry, but Bisping wasn't showing he was still in the fight at all.

Deal with it.

imagine if bisping had fought silva.

that wouldve been the first murder in ufc

I still say we give Bisping to A Silva. I mean just book it like 3 weeks for his real title defense.

imagine if bisping had fought silva.

that wouldve been the first murder in ufc

This, Bisping turtled up. Dan stepped in, backed off to give Bisping another sec or 2, then vitor landed elbow to ribs and then he stopped it

People need to stop saying early stoppage, unless the guy is out cold or taps, people always say early stoppage. He was out of it and offered no defense. Dan stepped in at the right time. Bisping said NOTHING about the stoppage

I agree, but couldn't you have just posted it in the other threads?

Agreed. Realistically Mirg could have let it go 5-10 seconds longer at best. Bisping showed respet for a great, calculated performance and so should everyone else.

I thought it could have went a little longer, wouldn't have made any difference in the outcome though. Dan M was awful tonight.

A righteous victory for Vitor and Jesus. Bisping is always classy after a fight ..... except one time.

This, Bisping turtled up. Dan stepped in, backed off to give Bisping another sec or 2, then vitor landed elbow to ribs and then he stopped it

People need to stop saying early stoppage, unless the guy is out cold or taps, people always say early stoppage. He was out of it and offered no defense. Dan stepped in at the right time. Bisping said NOTHING about the stoppage

How is blocking shots "no defense"?

Agreed. Realistically Mirg could have let it go 5-10 seconds longer at best. Bisping showed respet for a great, calculated performance and so should everyone else.

That's Bisping, Mr. Respect and Class. :redface:

Just cause he admits he got smashed doesn't excuse all this other insulting, laughable behavior.

By this logic the Dollaway should have won by TKO in the second round.

?

Getting back up even while recieving shots is a little better than curling up in a fetal position after dropping like a rock.

....you can't be serious.

Back