Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Pride 2, 3:20-3:28
[YT]EAUlRCVoMYs[/YT]

It's just always so normal.

shale? is that you?

anderson start saying is normal in 3rd grade

sort of on topic: fuck that guy, Kerr should have brutalized him for wasting his time

Ha I love Branko, such a dirty bastard!

Also just noticed, at around the 4:40 mark...... Bas is both in Kerr's corner AND commentating somehow. Japan was a different dimension apparently.

Someone correct me if that's a Rutten doppelganger

Also just noticed, at around the 4:40 mark...... Bas is both in Kerr's corner AND commentating somehow. Japan was a different dimension apparently.

Didn't they do some of the pride English commentary after the events?

I believe he post-commentated a few events in English.

They didn't start doing live commentary for PRIDE til like 2000, IIRC. So the events before that were recorded as if they were live, but really werent.

Didn't they do some of the pride English commentary after the events?

I'm pretty sure they dubbed in English commentary for Pride 1-8. IIRC, during the Goodridge vs. Amir fight in Pride 3, in the commentary Quadros accidentally mentioned a factoid he got from Amir after the fight had already taken place.

wtf lmao

They didn't start doing live commentary for PRIDE til like 2000, IIRC. So the events before that were recorded as if they were live, but really werent.

Ah yes, I do recall that now. Had a bit of a mindf#ck there for a second though. It's been so long since the oldendays.... so very long. :icon_cry2

Back