Social Turning Point USA co-founder dies from COVID complications

Show me where the organization said that vulnerable populations shouldn't take precautions. I'll wait lol no I won't.

What about the part where it says not wearing a mask and getting yelled at whole foods by someone?

Whole Foods is vulnerable to covid? Interesting.

Yes the main point was whole foods and not the part of not wearing a mask. Thats the problem with the right, they are rebels without a cause and cant function logically.

Yes the main point was whole foods and not the part of not wearing a mask. Thats the problem with the right, they are rebels without a cause and cant function logically.
What logical theorum did you use to arrive at whole foods = old people shouldn't wear masks rofl

John Lewis age 80 dies of Pancreatic Cancer

Bill Montgomery age 80 dies of Coronavirus

nobody could have seen this coming, im shocked i tell you

Right, right, as witnessed by two shot / one killed in the "CHAZ / CHOP", the armed protester in Louisville accidentally shooting himself and a few others, or the "logically functioning" genius protester who walked up to a car in Austin, TX. carrying an AK-47 style weapon and is now referred to in the past tense after getting smoked.

These logically functioning individuals are "rebels" from the "right" correct?

John Lewis age 80 dies of Pancreatic Cancer

Bill Montgomery age 80 dies of Coronavirus

nobody could have seen this coming, im shocked i tell you
<[analyzed}>

Nothing to see here folks. “Sources” say only Montgomery died of a Covid 19.
upload_2020-7-30_6-28-26.jpeg

Very tragic that he died. But was this really coronavirus? Or is the coronavirus that people die from after a car crash or a fall from a great height?
Are you one of those people who are still ignoring facts to shore up your mistaken belief that COVID-19 fatality numbers are being inflated?

If you want to see why that's false, you can start with this but a google search for excess deaths will let you choose whatever source you want,

Tracking covid-19 excess deaths across countries
"In many parts of the world, official death tolls undercount the total number of fatalities"

Whats the anti TPUSA view from the right?

Owens is a liberal grifter who only wants fame and literally wanted to put republicans on a list not 5 years ago
Kirk is an alien in the husk of a skin suit who copies Richard Spencer's wardrobe just enough to make us nervous. Everytime he says the words "Born in the hood", an angel drops dead.

Owens is a liberal grifter who only wants fame and literally wanted to put republicans on a list not 5 years ago
Kirk is an alien in the husk of a skin suit who copies Richard Spencer's wardrobe just enough to make us nervous. Everytime he says the words "Born in the hood", an angel drops dead.
Yeah all those criticisms hold true for me. Funny how everyone forgets just like that, that candace was a lib sjw that was trying to create a doxxing platform.

Right, right, as witnessed by two shot / one killed in the "CHAZ / CHOP", the armed protester in Louisville accidentally shooting himself and a few others, or the "logically functioning" genius protester who walked up to a car in Austin, TX. carrying an AK-47 style weapon and is now referred to in the past tense after getting smoked.

These logically functioning individuals are "rebels" from the "right" correct?

Wrong thread buddy, focus on the subject of this thread.

I'm starting to think that this place is made up of high risk soy boys scared to death of the rona. The death rate is well under 1%.

1% of the American population is 3.5 million.

40% of Americans are obese (140 million), 35 million have some level of diabetes, 103 million have high blood pressure, 25 million have asthma.

Back