Social Turning Point USA co-founder dies from COVID complications

Or, you Trumpers are too stupid to understand that the world isn't all about you, and your actions can affect others. I'm not high risk, but I have people around me who are. Thus, I'm like most people, and not a moronic cunt like you guys 6 months into the pandemic.
Careful man! The rona like......
JauntySimplisticAmericankestrel-small.gif

Careful man! The rona like......
JauntySimplisticAmericankestrel-small.gif

It's crazy how you guys think you're being brave while showing your inability to even grasp living in a community with other human beings. Hell, many of you can't even grasp self preservation, much less see the impact of something that's not fatal, but could result in years of health complications in a nation where the party in the executive is trying to strip healthcare for millions......

It's crazy how you guys think you're being brave while showing your inability to even grasp living in a community with other human beings. Hell, many of you can't even grasp self preservation, much less see the impact of something that's not fatal, but could result in years of health complications in a nation where the party in the executive is trying to strip healthcare for millions......
I take it, you are no statistician.

I take it, you are no statistician.

Nah, I'm just intelligent to understand that my actions can have an impact on others, so I don't laugh at old people dying and people much younger getting terrible side effects that could last for years.

AP20193795123881.jpg

Two days ago
EeIcfuVWAAEuQ1i

What could possibly be the point of this? These people don't sound tough or smart, they sound like the village idiot in The Clouds, disbelieving in natural causes before burning the temple down. Sheer idiocy with nothing to gain.

Very tragic that he died. But was this really coronavirus? Or is the coronavirus that people die from after a car crash or a fall from a great height?

If you're going to write such flagrantly moronic stuff, try to be clever in the least.......

Considering the fact that they were characterizing literally any attempt to stop transmission of the disease as "panic," yes.
Errrr no. You don’t get to make up falsities to bolster your faulty point - that being that Charlie Kirk advised against panic somehow meant something else. Next time try to use words and not shitty memes and you might have some chance of earning my respect.

Can we merge these "haha, I told you so" threads by the leftists posters on this site? They're starting to get as redundant as their TDS threads.
Imagine if we started posting the opposite news story.

'dumbass redneck trump supporter says on Facebook "bring me your worst corona", somehow still alive' x10,000+

Last edited:
Can we merge these "haha, I told you so" threads by the leftists posters on this site? They're starting to get as redundant as their TDS threads.

Im a republican who gets a kick outve these stories.

Imagine if we started posting the opposite news story.

'dumbass redneck trump supporter says on Facebook "bring me your worst corona", somehow still alive' x10,000+

85 year old diabetic amputee in car accident dies from coronavirus. Checkmate conservatives!

85 year old diabetic amputee in car accident dies from coronavirus. Checkmate conservatives!
If he said "I don't know if all these measures are necessary" on Facebook his death would be newsworthy and they would call him a coronavirus hoaxer lol

AIDS has a higher mortality rate than COVID-19. I hope that my fellow Sherbros are either abstaining from sex or ALWAYS practicing safe sex. Anything less is irresponsible and might be outright murder......

I have no idea what your opinion on COVID has been during this pandemic.

If i was guessing, i would say:

Flu Bro (now a China Virus believer)
Anti-Mask
Antivaccine
Pro Hyroxcq

Idiots whose stupid and selfish opinions have made this pandemic worse for their community, are collectively the reason we can't have nice things.

Back