Social Turning Point USA co-founder dies from COVID complications

Phisher

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

I wonder if they're going to keep up with the COVID denial shtick after this.

EeIy_GCX0AM9MME

EeIzTC8XoAAlkIp

Last edited:
Sorry for his family

I wonder if they're going to keep up with COVID denial shtick after this.

EeIy_GCX0AM9MME

EeIzTC8XoAAlkIp

Wow, you pointing out the death of an old man who was sitting squarely in the demographic who literally EVERYONE AGREES is vulnerable to covid sure showed those right wingers!

Congrats on your big win!

I don't wanna say karma...

Did you honestly think panic was an effective way to deal with any crisis let alone one as big as this?

Considering the fact that they were characterizing literally any attempt to stop transmission of the disease as "panic," yes.

Wow, you pointing out the death of an old man who was sitting squarely in the demographic who literally EVERYONE AGREES is vulnerable to covid sure showed those right wingers!

Congrats on your big win!

I'm pointing out that he founded an organization that convinces people not to take precautions to avoid spreading the virus to vulnerable people, like him.

I'm pointing out that he founded an organization that convinces people not to take precautions to avoid spreading the virus to vulnerable people, like him.

Show me where the organization said that vulnerable populations shouldn't take precautions. I'll wait lol no I won't.

I'm starting to think that this place is made up of high risk soy boys scared to death of the rona. The death rate is well under 1%.

Or, you Trumpers are too stupid to understand that the world isn't all about you, and your actions can affect others. I'm not high risk, but I have people around me who are. Thus, I'm like most people, and not a moronic cunt like you guys 6 months into the pandemic.

Back