Turned out Dominick can only dance against midgets. FIRST opponent taller than 5ft7 EXPOSED him

I was feeling an upset here as well. Having watched Cody doing some mit work, I thought he was pretty damn impressive. I thought he's only chance would be to catch Cruz with a clean shot.
But his performance tonight was way above my expectations. That takedown defense, that head movement, these angles, that counter boxing,...amazing.

he also has good size for the division. Dom has never faced anyone with that combination

bantaweight was a joke division till recently
So you're criticizing cruz for being tall for the division, and then praise garbrandt for being the same height? Got it.

Skull mask kid threads are the best threads.

So you're criticizing cruz for being tall for the division, and then praise garbrandt for being the same height? Got it.

Skull mask kid threads are the best threads.
it's not about criticism and praise. It's bout being realistic about how good dominick was. He's never been tested against someone of equal height with solid boxing. His fancy footwork was smoke and mirrors against guys he had significant reach/height advantage against.

Back