Turned it down...

Aldo is worried that if he takes the fight on short notice it might end in less than 13 seconds :(

And you would take a fight of this magnitude @ 155 on 10 days notice? Aldo cares about his legacy more than money, despite whatever he may have said out of emotion.
You can use that explanation to strengthen the ts point. Aldo really need eVen more training for a rematch? He has TWO camps for his fight and that got him kod. He should've jumped back in there.

He made an epic fuck up.

Clearly he does give a fuck. He avoided the biggest threat available.

It's brown panty night all night and every night at the McGregor household when Khabib's name pops up.

From what I gather, McGregor (and his camp) didn't turn down the Khabib fight, Dana and the UFC did. So I'm not sure what you're talking about.

part 1 of the Conor fantasy...

part 2 is "Conor stepped up to save the card", though he was already on the card to start with. Nate is the one who "stepped up", but why let facts get in the way of delusional Conor fangirls.
He last fight was at what Weight class? His next fight is at what Weight class? It's great too see all that irrational hatred. It's ok to be jelly stay that way while the rest of us enjoy the ride and laugh at people like you.

He last fight was at what Weight class? His next fight is at what Weight class? It's great too see all that irrational hatred. It's ok to be jelly stay that way while the rest of us enjoy the ride and laugh at people like you.
he was scheduled to fight at LW, will fight at WW, how many weight classes are between those 2?

since you're new here, here's another question:
which division has Conor fought the most fights in for his career?

Ok, this is just nonsense. You seem to have ZERO business or logical acumen. Khabib wasn't able to take a fight in MARCH because he wasn't ready yet. Also, he's scheduled to headline a major FOX card, which has tickets going on sale TODAY. Also, he hasn't fought in nearly two years, and you think the UFC would take a risk putting him in there, a guy that pulls out of almost every fight?

Those points don't aren't even applicable in this case, because again, HE ISN'T READY TO FIGHT UNTIL APRIL.

But that's ok if you choose to be ignorant and allow your blind hatred of a man you've never met to fuel such nonsense. People like you are the real pussies that have irrational hate and talk shit about fighters from the safety of your computer.

You're taking this all very personally and are projecting all the bitterness and dissapointment you feel towards McGregor right now onto me. I'm not the one who's let you down here, m8. You've built this image up of him and now he's completely shattered it with this duck.

Khabib says he's available, he's the best option available and they turned him down without hesitation. That was McGregor and his team's decision and theirs alone. He has the final say in the end.

Edgar is injured and had surgery the other day. Aldo isn't cleared medically after his last fight. They're usually pretty strict with when you're allowed to start training or fighting again after you've been KO'd.

1. Are you sure Aldo hasn't been medically cleared yet? I keep seeing this claimed, but I haven't seen a source. If he hasn't been, then the obvious follow up would be, Why hasn't Aldo been medically cleared yet? His medical suspension was up two weeks ago. And he's been allowed to train since Jan. 27, which was pretty much the same time he was claiming that he started to train for the McGregor rematch. Did he have a check up and wasn't cleared by the doctor, or has he just not gotten around to it?

2. Edgar had back surgery, so the UFC omitting that little nugget of info when they say he turned down the fight is a low blow.

Aldo's fine, the other week he was saying hes ready to step in if RDA is injured and will fight Conor "Anytime anyplace anywhere"

He just forgot to add "as long as its not Vegas in March"

he was scheduled to fight at LW, will fight at WW, how many weight classes are between those 2?

since you're new here, here's another question:
which division has Conor fought the most fights in for his career?
Lets not talk nonsense please, he has fought at FW since he joined the UFC his last fight was at, that's right, you've guessed it, FW. His next fight is at....170 so the difference between his last fight at 145lbs and his next fight at 170 lbs is how many classes? just because he was scheduled to fight at 1 weight class higher for the title doesn't mean when he moves up another weight class it's still only one but this could be just a flaw with the American schooling system i am dealing with here, maybe you just don't know any better.

As for when he wasn't ion the UFC, most of his fights were at LW, which by the way has absolutely nothing to do with what he is doing now.

Lets not talk nonsense please, he has fought at FW since he joined the UFC his last fight was at, that's right, you've guessed it, FW. His next fight is at....170 so the difference between his last fight at 145lbs and his next fight at 170 lbs is how many classes? just because he was scheduled to fight at 1 weight class higher for the title doesn't mean when he moves up another weight class it's still only one but this could be just a flaw with the American schooling system i am dealing with here, maybe you just don't know any better.

As for when he wasn't ion the UFC, most of his fights were at LW, which by the way has absolutely nothing to do with what he is doing now.
so then you agree he's a natural LW moving up to WW, good boy, class is dismissed.

so then you agree he's a natural LW moving up to WW, good boy, class is dismissed.
Not sure where it says that in what i wrote, but seeing your penchant for math i guess your skills in reading comp are equally as.. cough "fine tuned". Sorry buddy i don't need to resort to child like digs to try and "win" an argument, i just use logic and facts. Stay jelly, enjoy the ride.

Not sure where it says that in what i wrote, but seeing your penchant for math i guess your skills in reading comp are equally as.. cough "fine tuned". Sorry buddy i don't need to resort to child like digs to try and "win" an argument, i just use logic and facts. Stay jelly, enjoy the ride.
that's cute how you keep defending the same point that he's a natural LW moving up 2 divisions to WW, now move on little guy...

pop-ink-csa-images-dad-patting-son-on-head.jpg

what it tells is that khabib never makes it to work ...therefor he doesnt deserve that huge payday as much as some of the other fighters do

You're kidding yourself if you think UFC makes business decisions based on deserving or not deserving.

So moving from FW to WW is one weight class, gotcha.
Manny Pacquiao started his career at Minimumweight limit of 115 lbs., so when he fought Mayweather he "moved up" 10 weight classes, right?

images

Manny Pacquiao started his career at Minimumweight limit of 115 lbs., so when he fought Mayweather he "moved up" 10 weight classes, right?

images
Did he move straight from minimum weight to fight mayweather, what Weight class was his previous fight at?

Back