Turned it down...

Aldo's "medical clearance" is a joke, it was just a precautionary one. Edgar had an injury others have fought with, most notably GSP defended his belt with a torn groin. So both really pussied out, no doubt about it. They both need to go back of the line and not complain abut their wardrobes lack of red panties.

just had surgery no? Edgar I mean.

Aldo's "medical clearance" is a joke, it was just a precautionary one. Edgar had an injury others have fought with, most notably GSP defended his belt with a torn groin. So both really pussied out, no doubt about it. They both need to go back of the line and not complain abut their wardrobes lack of red panties.

Cloner's panties turned brown when Khabib's name was brought up.

Frankie is injured, he just had surgery. He shouldn't be complaining though, it's no ones fault that he is injured when this opportunity came up.
Aldo I've lost all respect for. The guy makes a statement saying he'll fight him any time anywhere, he's training in case RDA gets injured, and that he doesn't care if it's for the belt or not. Then he backs down when he gets the call.

Speaking of turned it down.

Khabib

Aldo is an idiot... Should have said yes and it still would have been Nate... It was gonna be Nate all along. Aldo got played and trolled by UFC.

Cloner's panties turned brown when Khabib's name was brought up.
Pretty sure dude isn't scared of anyone. Wants to fight in 3 different weight classes? Yeah, I'm sure he was terrified of Khabib...lol

To be fair, GSP tore his during the fight. 2nd Rd iirc. So, that's quite different than going into a fight with one. I'm not much for making excuses. But, when comparing fighters, and situations you gotta be fair.

Meantime, in reality, Conor told Dana "i don't give a fuck who it is".

Brown shorts indeed. :D

Clearly he does give a fuck. He avoided the biggest threat available.

It's brown panty night all night and every night at the McGregor household when Khabib's name pops up.

Pseudo-badass and dumbass. Epitome of sherdog.

Don't ever want to hear Aldo complain again

Clearly he does give a fuck. He avoided the biggest threat available.

It's brown panty night all night and every night at the McGregor household when Khabib's name pops up.

Ok, this is just nonsense. You seem to have ZERO business or logical acumen. Khabib wasn't able to take a fight in MARCH because he wasn't ready yet. Also, he's scheduled to headline a major FOX card, which has tickets going on sale TODAY. Also, he hasn't fought in nearly two years, and you think the UFC would take a risk putting him in there, a guy that pulls out of almost every fight?

Those points don't aren't even applicable in this case, because again, HE ISN'T READY TO FIGHT UNTIL APRIL.

But that's ok if you choose to be ignorant and allow your blind hatred of a man you've never met to fuel such nonsense. People like you are the real pussies that have irrational hate and talk shit about fighters from the safety of your computer.

what's funny they are saying that "conor is moving up 2 weight classes"

guess what he's not.

he's a full camp LW fighting a out of training 9 to 11 days notice LW minus the weight cut.

Guess he didn't become the 145-champ in his latest fight then.

Pseudo-badass and dumbass. Epitome of sherdog.

Thank you. It is not easy to earn that title. Like McG, I'm going for multiple belts.

I thought it was kinda telling when the UFC was the one to turn down the Khabib offer.
what it tells is that khabib never makes it to work ...therefor he doesnt deserve that huge payday as much as some of the other fighters do

what's funny they are saying that "conor is moving up 2 weight classes"

guess what he's not.

he's a full camp LW fighting a out of training 9 to 11 days notice LW minus the weight cut.
part 1 of the Conor fantasy...

part 2 is "Conor stepped up to save the card", though he was already on the card to start with. Nate is the one who "stepped up", but why let facts get in the way of delusional Conor fangirls.

Back