International Turkey issues warrant for New York Knicks Enes Kanter

I’m just hoping the rumors aren’t true and the Chicago Bulls don’t trade for him. Good player but we like our players to be alive

For all the good that's doing

They’re getting too brazen. These kinds of videos are basically propaganda for extremist Turks. Especially the Gray Wolves. They thrive on ‘Turks do something crazy in foreign country’.

I agree.

Oh, make no mistake, off US soil, I wouldn’t put anything past him.

And yes, everyone who was screaming Trump is Hitler, while ignoring the very real dangers of Erdogan, was a fucking moron.

False equivalence, and foolishly done considering Trump;s buddy buddy relationship with Erdogan, MBS and any other tyrant who he thinks is strong.

Damn, not like hes a hard target to hit either.

"i need someone beside me at all times" -- yeah that should cover him from the waist down.

if any, it gives him the leverege to proceed with such politics
theres nothing odd about that
incirlik is turkeys territory and the us needs it, not the other way around
Turkey is NATO and doesn't meet it's spending threshold
They 'need' that base to prevent others from stepping on them, more than we need it.....

Turkey is NATO and doesn't meet it's spending threshold
They 'need' that base to prevent others from stepping on them, more than we need it.....
This is laughably ignorant. Turkey's military is huge. Just because they don't meet NATO's spending threshold doesn't mean they're pushovers. They're strong enough to roflstomp most of their neighbors (outside of Iran). In fact they have done that in the past. You really think a country that shares borders with Iraq AND Iran, not to mention the fucking Soviet Union back in the day and constant internal turmoil (including one ongoing civil war) wouldn't have a strong military presence, regardless of NATO?

The NBA stole a basketball team from my city, no bats an eye. Turkey tries to arrest an NBA players, and everyone loses their minds.

Don't like it that the supersonics are gone? Maybe you should start your own basketball league and bring back supersonics. I hear this type of advise about social media/youtube if they unfairly block someone ...lol lol

Back