International Turkey issues warrant for New York Knicks Enes Kanter

Where did I say he was doing a good job? This dude literally brought him up for no fucking reason. BTW I don't watch FOX news, I read every night, and I've graduated college.

Good to hear. Then you are not suffering from TDS.

Clean bill of health my friend. Your bill will be $62,893 payable immediately

Ps I never said YOU were suffering from TDS

Why? What do you think would be stopping them?

The US is still an ally and Kanter is a very high-profile individual.

We saw what happened with the killing of Khashoggi. And that wasn't even on US soil and he was only known inside a very specific Middle East policy circles. Kanter is about 50 times better known.

It'd be a massive international scandal. No way Erdogan would do it.

The US is still an ally and Kanter is a very high-profile individual.

We saw what happened with the killing of Khashoggi. And that wasn't even on US soil and he was only known inside a very specific Middle East policy circles. Kanter is about 50 times better known.

It'd be a massive international scandal. No way Erdogan would do it.
Yes. I did not realize all the details about this. They would probably not kill someone that high profile.

<{fry}>

Hell yes they would.

Enes wouldn't even travel to the UK because he feared for his safety, and didn't trust British security to protect him in that country where I'm guessing Turkish agents have a stronger presence (and Russia carries out assassinations without Britain doing anything about it).

Smart guy. I'm glad he tells the truth about Erdogan and his government. It's much needed.
not too mention, didn't Erdogan's bodyguards like physically assault US citizens (on camera mind you) not that long ago.....

not too mention, didn't Erdogan's bodyguards like physically assault US citizens (on camera mind you) not that long ago.....
Yeah, there was that scrap outside their embassy in Washington DC, IIRC. It was a brawl.

Hell yes they would.

Enes wouldn't even travel to the UK because he feared for his safety, and didn't trust British security to protect him in that country where I'm guessing Turkish agents have a stronger presence (and Russia carries out assassinations without Britain doing anything about it).

Smart guy. I'm glad he tells the truth about Erdogan and his government. It's much needed.
The UK also won't do much if Turkey does pull some shit, whereas the US has the power to really eff up Turkey , assuming the US administration actually wanted to do something .

it is an odd choice by Erdogan considering we make heavy use of Incirlik Air Base in Turkey

Fuck Turkey. We should change the name of that Thanksgiving bird to Freedom Gobbler.

Turdogan wasn't that bothered about his goons roughing up protesters in the good old US of A , but I reckon someone as famous as this netball bloke is probably safe enough .

Last edited:
I’m just hoping the rumors aren’t true and the Chicago Bulls don’t trade for him. Good player but we like our players to be alive
a dead player would seriously improve your chances of Zion though

The NBA stole a basketball team from my city, no bats an eye. Turkey tries to arrest an NBA players, and everyone loses their minds.

I’d trade him to Erdogan for a second round pick and an expiring contract

Is there some way to disguise the warrior's starting 5 as Enes?

it is an odd choice by Erdogan considering we make heavy use of Incirlik Air Base in Turkey
if any, it gives him the leverege to proceed with such politics
theres nothing odd about that
incirlik is turkeys territory and the us needs it, not the other way around

I’m just hoping the rumors aren’t true and the Chicago Bulls don’t trade for him. Good player but we like our players to be alive

Trade condition - 2nd rd pick gets upgraded to a 1st if he is kidnapped and/or murdered before his contract runs out.

Back