International Turkey issues warrant for New York Knicks Enes Kanter

44nutman

The Original Nut of Sherdog
@Gold
Reaction score
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019...cks-kanter-turkish-daily-190117055759016.html
First of all Kanter better hope Trump does not start building a hotel in Istanbul or Kanter is fucked.

A few things I find curious with this story.
1. The use of a "Red Notice" with Interpol. I guess any two bit dictator can issue one and then Interpol picks up the dude/chick on said warrant. I think these can be abused and used for a critic instead of a criminal.
2. What happened to England? Kanter does not feel safe to travel there and rightfully so.
3. Lastly do you think Turkey would try and make a hit on Kanter on US soil?

Turkey wouldn’t fucking dare.
Hell yes they would.

Enes wouldn't even travel to the UK because he feared for his safety, and didn't trust British security to protect him in that country where I'm guessing Turkish agents have a stronger presence (and Russia carries out assassinations without Britain doing anything about it).

Smart guy. I'm glad he tells the truth about Erdogan and his government. It's much needed.

3) if the did it should be considered an act of war and treated as such.

I’m just hoping the rumors aren’t true and the Chicago Bulls don’t trade for him. Good player but we like our players to be alive

Hell yes they would.

Enes wouldn't even travel to the UK because he feared for his safety, and didn't trust British security to protect him in that country where I'm guessing Turkish agents have a stronger presence (and Russia carries out assassinations without Britain doing anything about it).

Smart guy. I'm glad he tells the truth about Erdogan and his government. It's much needed.

They won’t assainate someone on US soil.

3) yes. They’d have no qualms.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019...cks-kanter-turkish-daily-190117055759016.html
First of all Kanter better hope Trump does not start building a hotel in Istanbul or Kanter is fucked.

A few things I find curious with this story.
1. The use of a "Red Notice" with Interpol. I guess any two bit dictator can issue one and then Interpol picks up the dude/chick on said warrant. I think these can be abused and used for a critic instead of a criminal.
2. What happened to England? Kanter does not feel safe to travel there and rightfully so.
3. Lastly do you think Turkey would try and make a hit on Kanter on US soil?

iirc reds r up to members whether to arrest

3. no

They still in NATO? We get our nukes out yet?

Scary shit. I hope Knicks ownership/NBA are communicating with the appropriate US authorities and giving this guy a security detail.

Poor TS's brain is so mangled with TDS he has to mention him for no reason. Reminds me of the salty Conor haters who make every thread about him.

They won’t assainate someone on US soil.
That's why he isn't leaving. Turkey will gladly arrest him and detain him if given the chance. It would become a major international incident, undoubtedly, but I wouldn't be dismissive of the political capital Erdogan is willing to expend to silence men like Kanter. But no, he would probably avoid that because it would backfire.

I think this action is taken more as a mean of intimidation to all Turkish citizens, internally and abroad, who would dare to speak out against Erdogan. This is authoritarianism 101.

Hey, remember when people used to point to Turkey as an example of a "good" Muslim-majority government?

H6oy.gif

That's why he isn't leaving. Turkey will gladly arrest him and detain him if given the chance. It would become a major international incident, undoubtedly, but I wouldn't be dismissive of the political capital Erdogan is willing to expend to silence men like Kanter. But no, he would probably avoid that because it would backfire.

I think this action is taken more as a mean of intimidation to all Turkish citizens, internally and abroad, who would dare to speak out against Erdogan. This is authoritarianism 101.

Hey, remember when people used to point to Turkey as an example of a "good" Muslim-majority government?

H6oy.gif

Oh, make no mistake, off US soil, I wouldn’t put anything past him.

And yes, everyone who was screaming Trump is Hitler, while ignoring the very real dangers of Erdogan, was a fucking moron.

Poor TS's brain is so mangled with TDS he has to mention him for no reason. Reminds me of the salty Conor haters who make every thread about him.

I feel it’s my job (as the resident sherdog pseudo doctor) to let you know that TDS was previously misclassified and has since been classified correctly:

TDS is the psychological disease that people have when they think Trump is actually doing a good job and isn’t an absolute disaster in every way.

Symptoms include.
Thinking he is a good negotiator
Thinking he is a good businessman
Thinking all 100 of the investigations against him are witch-hunts
Thinking he is intelligent
Thinking he cares about anyone but himself.

If you believe any of the above then you are suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome or (TDS)

Luckily we do have some cures but the prognosis is terrible.

Known cures are
Stop watching Fox News
Read more
Enrolling in college

I feel it’s my job (as the resident sherdog pseudo doctor) to let you know that TDS was previously misclassified and has since been classified correctly:

TDS is the psychological disease that people have when they think Trump is actually doing a good job and isn’t an absolute disaster in every way.

Symptoms include.
Thinking he is a good negotiator
Thinking he is a good businessman
Thinking all 100 of the investigations against him are witch-hunts
Thinking he is intelligent
Thinking he cares about anyone but himself.

If you believe any of the above then you are suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome or (TDS)

Luckily we do have some cures but the prognosis is terrible.

Known cures are
Stop watching Fox News
Read more
Enrolling in college
Where did I say he was doing a good job? This dude literally brought him up for no fucking reason. BTW I don't watch FOX news, I read every night, and I've graduated college.

Looks like you suffer from TDS too. You're little peahead thinks anyone who calls out people who bring up Trump for no reason must love him. LOL

Back