Turinabol Stays in System for 12 to 18 Months

Damage control going hard fuck jon jones

According to this article:

I thought it was bull shit until I saw that article. Now I am on the fence, swaying towards Jones innocence on this one.

it's a reasonable explanation from USADA in this case imo

Except why is he the only one this happened to? Why arent they naming names of other athletes that had the same positive result for very old Turanabol metabolites?
Apparently Mir tested positive for the exact same drug in the same situation but they still suspended him.

I thought it was bull shit until I saw that article. Now I am on the fence, swaying towards Jones innocence on this one.

Seems legit??

Never the less these figures are given for a cycle not a 1 time use not a " if your supplement is tainted " does that USADA claimed happened to Jones 18 months ago.

Apparently Mir tested positive for the exact same drug in the same situation but they still suspended him.

Maybe.......but if thats the case Mir has a lawsuit against the UFC if they dont treat Jones the same way.

Even if true, the question of would a "drop in the ocean" amount of turinabol stay for 17 months is a different one. It was already at a minuscule level at the start.

That is great, thanks. I am wondering why Novitzky listed off a bunch of test dates that were all clean and the most recent one was dirty? That is a question I have yet to hear answered. I am sure there is some fancy way the trace amounts can conveniently hide through 3 or 4 tests only to be caught on the last one.

Yeah but a trace amount shouldn’t....unless you’re still microdosing. The residual pulsing narrative they’re pushing...I’m not solid on that science but the whole things is fishy. And when Mir got busted I read article that said there really is no scientific study on how long tbol metabolites stay in your system.

Seems legit??

Never the less these figures are given for a cycle not a 1 time use not a " if your supplement is tainted " does that USADA claimed happened to Jones 18 months ago.

As your name says, you are a rube. That IS NOT an article, it is an advertisement for a drug testing company.

Maybe.......but if thats the case Mir has a lawsuit against the UFC if they dont treat Jones the same way.
Completely agree. This is obviously just what the Jones huggers are saying and given Jones' reputation is probably just another lie. I mean for steroids to stay somewhere in your body 18 months later or whatever it was it seems he must have taken a shit ton of roids not just a small tainted supplement but I don't really know. I'm no expert but his track record speaks for itself.

As your name says, you are a rube. That IS NOT an article, it is an advertisement for a drug testing company.

Lol I stated in my first sentence that it isn't legit.

Than explained even if it was, it still wouldn't back up the story...

lol nice posted a few minutes ago, did you write that? i have a medium account too

Mir had a myriad of excuses outlined in this bloodyelbow article below. The main difference is even if Mir got caught with something he took long ago he still has to be suspended because he tested positive. Jones got suspended and already served it.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/4/...acle-steroids-peds-turinabol-dhcmt-suspension

One thing interesting in this old article:

"This is an interesting one. The idea of finding out when you failed the test in order to narrow down which supplements to have tested for contamination is a good one. As a result, I asked USADA if Mir ever requested that they go back and retest even older samples to try to find out what the first instance of the metabolite showing up was. By doing this Mir could easily narrow down which supplements to test.

USADA spokesman Ryan Madden informed me that Mir did not, at any point, request that previous samples be re-tested."

So what you're saying is the minimum suspension for tbol should be 18 months.

You sure are a rube. That IS NOT an ARTICLE......its is an advertisement for a company that DOES DRUG TESTING! They purposely OVERSTATE time frames of steroid half lives to scare people into being tested on their own to be sure they wont get caught in the official drug test later.

The longest metabolite from Turanabol only stays in your system for about 45 to 50 days.

Why would they overstate time frames if they wanted you to test more often? If the time frame for Turinabol is 12 to 18 months, you would only test for it after 12 months. If they wanted to test more often, they would say it stays in your system for 4 to 6 weeks but could linger for X amount of time.

While I agree the article is not the best source. What makes it credible for me is that USADA, UFC, and the California state athletic commission backing the tests came from the old sample.

If it's all covered up, all three of those entities will be under a lot of fire. Would be reckless for that in my opinion.

Back