Turinabol Stays in System for 12 to 18 Months

RichyN

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
According to this article:

I thought it was bull shit until I saw that article. Now I am on the fence, swaying towards Jones innocence on this one.

There is no innocence... He took drugs and that's why they're still in his body...

Old news bro - It not a Tbol issue. Its a TBol metabolite issue and its very different biochemistry

That article is some of kenny Florians best work..

There is no innocence... He took drugs and that's why they're still in his body...

I think its fair to say that he paid his dues. He was stripped of the title, hasn't fought for over a year, and his legacy has been tarnished. Let the man earn some money.

do you even picogram bro?

Then why was it not in other tests? And doesn’t this prove he was cheating before.

I just want to know if Jones passed any tests between his last fail and this one. If he did then WTF?!?!?!

I think its fair to say that he paid his dues. He was stripped of the title, hasn't fought for over a year, and his legacy has been tarnished. Let the man earn some money.
Except he should have had to serve his full sentence and not get a year and a half reduced because of snitching

I just want to know if Jones passed any tests between his last fail and this one. If he did then WTF?!?!?!
Yeah he passed a bunch but during weight cut would make sense that a minuscule amount could show up.

the other question is: were these all the same tests?

is this new test somehow way more sensitive than the previous ones (much lower cutoff value?). If its not enhancing his performance why would you even test at levels this low?

From what I recall he was tested quite regularly and passed. Apparently the reason is because the metabolite gets stored in body fat and due to weight cutting is then released into his system. Bare in mind Jon Jones is basically a compulsive liar though.

According to this article:

I thought it was bull shit until I saw that article. Now I am on the fence, swaying towards Jones innocence on this one.

You sure are a rube. That IS NOT an ARTICLE......its is an advertisement for a company that DOES DRUG TESTING! They purposely OVERSTATE time frames of steroid half lives to scare people into being tested on their own to be sure they wont get caught in the official drug test later.

The longest metabolite from Turanabol only stays in your system for about 45 to 50 days.

From what I recall he was tested quite regularly and passed. Apparently the reason is because the metabolite gets stored in body fat and due to weight cutting is then released into his system. Bare in mind Jon Jones is basically a compulsive liar though.

Except why is he the only one this happened to? Why arent they naming names of other athletes that had the same positive result for very old Turanabol metabolites?

20-80 picograms 1.5 years ago.
Still within the same range (60pg) after all this time.

Turinabol >>>>>>> Diamonds

Back