Elections Tulsi Gabbard's lighter side (talks surfing)

I liked Tulsi. She grew on me the way she put Harris in her fucking place.

She should stay in politics.

She seems nice enough but white Hindoo is a really bad look.

post a video of her surfing.

A. Nobody believe that's you

B. You don't need to make excuses for shrinkage due to cold water; that guy's groin is covered

lol... you're probably right. But, it doesn't matter.

Winter Shrinkage arrives when the water is low 60's and on rare occasions high 50's. Some dudes were wearing the full suits today. They can't be locals. I would have burned up. The chill thing at HB is that there is very little tribalism except at The Cliffs and Northside on the Pier.

lol... you're probably right. But, it doesn't matter.

Winter Shrinkage arrives when the water is low 60's and on rare occasions high 50's. Some dudes were wearing the full suits today. They can't be locals. I would have burned up. The chill thing at HB is that there is very little tribalism except at The Cliffs and Northside on the Pier.

Please tell me it's like Arrested Development, and older surfer bros defend their beaches by throwing rocks and yelling "Off our beach bro!!!"

Padma from bravo tv's top chef???
Why are we looking at this damn bimbo?

Because a bunch of the righties in a thread months back decided to post that pic, and smear Tulsi Gabbard as some dumb bimbo. It's funny to me, their stupidity.

Please tell me it's like Arrested Development, and older surfer bros defend their beaches by throwing rocks and yelling "Off our beach bro!!!"

ROFL! I actually saw that. It's based of Malibu I think.

Orange County doesn't really have aggro spots like that. Anyone that's half decent can surf The Pier or the Cliffs if they respect priority. (Priority: Whoever is furthest back / deepest on take off owns the wave.) If you get down to Lower Trestles on a really good day, it can get a bit dumb. But, the wave is so amazing that people deal with it. Most fights I see are when some Young 20 Y/O that thinks they are the shit runs into an "Old School" 30-40 range due. Most surfers I have seen can actually scrap. So there are some decent beach fights every once in a while. Older dudes like me are chill. I punched a guy once in my late 20's when he dropped in on me the 2nd time, making me wipe out for the 2nd time, after he was warned. I fell for the peer pressure like an idiot with all my bro's yelling "hit him"... "Kook get out". Nothing came of it, except that I forced him to bail and a knot on his head. I actually felt bad about it, but perhaps he learned a lesson about priority in a wave?

Because a bunch of the righties in a thread months back decided to post that pic, and smear Tulsi Gabbard as some dumb bimbo. It's funny to me, their stupidity.

I am a Conservatarian, but she's honest, has character, and doesn't seem to be in it for the power. If I had to take a Democrats, she would be the choice. Smearing her has been a Democrat pastime after she outed the DNC last cycle for screwing Bernie and she quit. They attack her every time she appears on CNN. Tucker Carlson and the Fox News people treat her quite well and it's refreshing.

I agree with her on our Foreign War policy. GTFO and knock it off. Afghanistan, Iraq, etc...

The best stuff on her is by Jimmy Dore. The interviews with her are solid.

I am a Conservatarian, but she's honest, has character, and doesn't seem to be in it for the power. If I had to take a Democrats, she would be the choice. Smearing her has been a Democrat pastime after she outed the DNC last cycle for screwing Bernie and she quit. They attack her every time she appears on CNN. Tucker Carlson and the Fox News people treat her quite well and it's refreshing.

I agree with her on our Foreign War policy. GTFO and knock it off. Afghanistan, Iraq, etc...

The best stuff on her is by Jimmy Dore. The interviews with her are solid.

It's hard to say you're not in it for the power before you've actually attained it. However, I do find her better than most of the candidates, as their integrity seems reliant upon the wind.

ROFL! I actually saw that. It's based of Malibu I think.

Orange County doesn't really have aggro spots like that. Anyone that's half decent can surf The Pier or the Cliffs if they respect priority. (Priority: Whoever is furthest back / deepest on take off owns the wave.) If you get down to Lower Trestles on a really good day, it can get a bit dumb. But, the wave is so amazing that people deal with it. Most fights I see are when some Young 20 Y/O that thinks they are the shit runs into an "Old School" 30-40 range due. Most surfers I have seen can actually scrap. So there are some decent beach fights every once in a while. Older dudes like me are chill. I punched a guy once in my late 20's when he dropped in on me the 2nd time, making me wipe out for the 2nd time, after he was warned. I fell for the peer pressure like an idiot with all my bro's yelling "hit him"... "Kook get out". Nothing came of it, except that I forced him to bail and a knot on his head. I actually felt bad about it, but perhaps he learned a lesson about priority in a wave?

I understood absolutely nothing of what you said, so I'll take it as a "Not in most places, but I have seen Dusty and his bros throwing rocks around a certain beach house."

Not only would I probably vote for her, but I'd also like to have sexual intercourse with her. If you know what I mean.

Look at this damn bimbo
Padma-Lakshmi-Red-Cutout-Bikini.jpg
Umm... got any more like this?

That’s not her. She doesn’t have that scar, lower left belly...
It's real to me damn it!

Back