Elections Tulsi Gabbard's lighter side (talks surfing)

Eusung

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Since she has no chance for 2020 she should show this side of her if she runs in a future election.

Only other time I saw her act this chill and happy was on the 2nd JRE appearance when Rogan kept making fun of Beto.

Look at this damn bimbo
Padma-Lakshmi-Red-Cutout-Bikini.jpg

Since she has no chance for 2020 she should show this side of her if she runs in a future election.

Only other time I saw her act this chill and happy was on the 2nd JRE appearance when Rogan kept making fun of Beto.

Bruno Mars : "Does Trump surf?"
Tulsi: "That's a big fat no"

Nice lowkey burn from hot thang Tulsi
<[analyzed}>

Tulsi is awesome but I don’t think she’s got what it takes to be the kind of scumbag you need to be to lead a nation.

That’s not her. She doesn’t have that scar, lower left belly...

That was the joke. Someone, Ripskater or one of his ilk, posted that picture about Tulsi as if she was some dumb floozy, unable to work in congress, without knowing it was Padme Lakshmi.

Last edited:
Tulsi ++ That's a fine looking woman.

I just got back to my house after a session with my son in HB, it was a little blown, but there was some nice 3-4 foot sets. Tomorrow morning, it's going to be 6 feet and perfect. I won't be online.

47683962_10213581580468938_5580952015627878400_o.jpg

Yup... that's me. 1990 era Becker that I picked up for $125!!!! I have about a dozen boards, but favor this one most of the time. It surfs up to 8' without issue. The kook that owned it never surfed it. It surfs like a dream.

It's so warm today in the water... no wetsuit. Photo was taken early this year when it was colder water.

I just got back to my house after a session with my son in HB, it was a little blown, but there was some nice 3-4 foot sets. Tomorrow morning, it's going to be 6 feet and perfect. I won't be online.

Yup... that's me. 1990 era Becker that I picked up for $125!!!! I have about a dozen boards, but favor this one most of the time. It surfs up to 8' without issue. The kook that owned it never surfed it. It surfs like a dream.

It's so warm today in the water... no wetsuit. Photo was taken early this year when it was colder water.

A. Nobody believe that's you

B. You don't need to make excuses for shrinkage due to cold water; that guy's groin is covered

What an absolute unit.

Hmmm I wonder if she’d still be every chud’s favourite Democrat if she wasn’t attractive

Back