Tulsi Gabbard Sues Hillary Clinton for $50,000,000

Hillary about to go over like a Goldberg squash match.
Sadly I agree. I don't know if she ever directly made the statement with her name, so I'm sure there's enough wiggle room to not have any consequences. Pretty shitty of Hillary, she seems to be as opposed to her party as the Republicans are. The sooner she's out of politics, the better.

Agree. Gabbard's only goal with the suit is to get media exposure in order to cast the spotlight back on the paranoid accusations of an entitled, power-mad narcissist.

Though at this point I think any members of the public still somehow in Camp Hillary cannot be swayed and will remain her fierce defenders until the day her body is lowered into the grave.

No one is in camp hillary, she hasn't been involved in anything for 3 years. Gabbard is an elected official though.

Tulsi doesn't seem to understand that whoever has the most money is who wins in court
I doubt she expects to win. Probably more of a statement than anything.

I doubt she expects to win. Probably more of a statement than anything.

I think she has a case.

people have said she’s a russian agent bc they heard it on the news. They heard it on the news because of Hillary Clinton.

that’s gotta affect LOTS of employment opportunities in the future.

Marianne Williamson should also sue Hillary and claim it was her she was talking about.

@Quipling I would also bet that most of the people cheering this were also complaining about the coffee lawsuit by the woman who had the inside of her vagina scalded into a reconstructive surgery. Also, I have an urge to use the words "tort reform" for reasons that are not entirely apparent to me.

"Savage" - Ben Askren

EO5aN-AWkAAzY2r

I think she has a case.

people have said she’s a russian agent bc they heard it on the news. They heard it on the news because of Hillary Clinton.

that’s gotta affect LOTS of employment opportunities in the future.
For sure, I just think since she didn't say her name directly they can say it wasn't her fault.

Also, I have an urge to use the words "tort reform" for reasons that are not entirely apparent to me.

The word is "tart" but I agree, we need to get it the hell out of our food.

The word is "tart" but I agree, we need to get it the hell out of our food.
Hey I'm trying to be serious here. Aloha to you, sir.

And that's the goodbye aloha, not the hello one!

@Quipling I would also bet that most of the people cheering this were also complaining about the coffee lawsuit by the woman who had the inside of her vagina scalded into a reconstructive surgery. Also, I have an urge to use the words "tort reform" for reasons that are not entirely apparent to me.

Hot Coffee, great documentary btw.

Prior to this doc, I had no idea how well this story was twisted, and the "facts" completely manufactured.

Most people have this idea that it was some dude, in a convertible roaming down the freeway without a care in the world, with a cup of coffee in his hand driving recklessly.

Tulsi turning into an ambulance chaser.

I doubt she really thinks she's going to get the money. is this her way to keep her name out there?

Tulsi turning into an ambulance chaser.

I doubt she really thinks she's going to get the money. is this her way to keep her name out there?

I think if she just keeps suing everyone who angers her for $50M, she's bound to hit the jackpot sooner or later. Or at least move the Overton window to the point that people will throw her $25M.

Last edited:
Hot Coffee, great documentary btw.

Prior to this doc, I had no idea how well this story was twisted, and the "facts" completely manufactured.

Most people have this idea that it was some dude, in a convertible roaming down the freeway without a care in the world, with a cup of coffee in his hand driving recklessly.
There's a whole documentary on it?

From what I remember the McDonald's employees were keeping the coffee really hot because for some reason they didn't or couldn't brew fresh coffee so they figured keeping the old stuff really hot might fool people. But it was too hot, to the point of causing third degree burns on an old woman who at first only wanted Mickey Ds to cover her medical costs. When they refused she sued and IIRC she was awarded $2 million because the jury had decided to award her the amount that McDonald's made in coffee sales for one day which was where the $2 million figure came from.

Back