Tulsi Gabbard Sues Hillary Clinton for $50,000,000

i wonder if she'd settle for me licking her b-hole?

tulsi is who i'm referring to. i bet her shitter smells off coconuts and happiness

whats Hillary’s fascination with Russians? In any case, politics has more mud slinging then reality shows, don’t see what Hilary said being worse than countless other jabs politicians make. But yeah fuck Hilary.

She, like many other people on the left, refuse to believe she lost a fair election. Despite the Russia Hoax falling apart, Hillary continues to refer to Russion collusion as if it was a factual thing. This is called denial. It's also a retired talking point she tries to keep alive because the only other option is to accept that it was not, in fact, "her turn."

Fun to joke about it, but if you wound up going up against the Clinton's in some way or you come across incriminating information about them, the history of "suicides" surrounding the Clinton's becomes not so funny. Tulsi is smart to put that in there.

No, your stupidity should always be on full display so people know what kind of "person" they're dealing with.

Goofs are always so salty with me. I already took your overly emotional boys to town yesterday man. I’m in chill mode today

Probably because so many people who cross the Clintons end up "committing suicide." Seems pretty obvious.

Ah yes, those pesky mass murdering Clintons.

3211396764_4bd6fb6bb3_b.jpg

Ah yes, those pesky mass murdering Clintons.

3211396764_4bd6fb6bb3_b.jpg
I can't say if there's any validity to that claim but it is pretty fascinating how their problems tend to go away.

What is the angle here? I know it got her some headlines but don’t people normally hate this type of shit (frivolously suing others people)? I suppose she’s banking on getting attention from the crowd that hates Hillary?

Odds on 3rd party run? Probably lower now than I previously thought but a job at Fox is waiting for her.

Tulsi is the one that the Democrats should be backing and the only one that has a legitimate shot to win. Why they are trying to sabotage every one so that Biden is the Candidate boggles my mind.

Tulsi can ride me like a surfboard any day.

What if a famous person accused you of being a Russian agent for saying this. Would that be defamatory?

The establishment worship of Hillary in here has me thinking the usual suspects are literally D shills.
Its not about worship of Hillary, I think she's pretty detestable and even I think this lawsuit is superfluous and likely just a cynical ply for attention and to signal Gabbard's "anti-elite" status.

I also wonder what all the so called classical liberals who cry from the hilltops about the importance of free speech will think about this. I mean, lawsuits like this can have a chilling effect on speech right? So presumably they'd be against this but we'll see...

1 dollar short of a potential wealth tax. I see you, Tulsi

I like it. Might make some of these assholes think twice before they throw around ridiculous accusations against like that. Good for Tulsi. I'm a bit surprised she did it, but good for her.

<mma4>

Tulsi doesn't seem to understand that whoever has the most money is who wins in court

Back