Tulsi Gabbard Sues Hillary Clinton for $50,000,000

I don't think Tulsi actually thinks this will win. It's just biting back at the elites like Hilary who try to smear unchallenged.

Agree. Gabbard's only goal with the suit is to get media exposure in order to cast the spotlight back on the paranoid accusations of an entitled, power-mad narcissist.

Though at this point I think any members of the public still somehow in Camp Hillary cannot be swayed and will remain her fierce defenders until the day her body is lowered into the grave.

Fight the power Tulsi.

If Bernie gets the nomination, she’d be a great VP.

show Bernie how to actually stand up to people

If ol doormat became president whoever was vice...shit just whoever will be def be wearing the pants and running the show. Gulags for everyone!

The media and it's boss's need to stop accusing people thinking on their own of being Russian agents. This is a step in the right direction.

giphy.gif

The media and it's boss's need to stop accusing people thinking on their own of being Russian agents. This is a step in the right direction.
This is a stupid fucking lawsuit that will get 12bdumpstered in short order, is what it is.

Do people that sue other people for stupid things like these gets any kind of punishment for wasting court time?
This doesn't nearly rise to the level necessary for abuse of process or the thing I can't remember it's name right now.

This is a stupid fucking lawsuit that will get 12bdumpstered in short order, is what it is.
What if a famous person accused you of being a Russian agent for saying this. Would that be defamatory?

The establishment worship of Hillary in here has me thinking the usual suspects are literally D shills.

Tulsi going to fall down an elevator shaft onto some bullets.

A leftist woman with a cat photo accused me of being a Russian agent for mentioning that the American people are interested in Hunter Biden's dealings in the Ukraine. She threw in the word "debunked" for good measure. These new Dem NPCs are a really, really, really stupid and easy to control bunch.
Lol @ your fascination with hunter Biden

Libel/slander bar is very high for a national politician. Very high.
I agree but calling someone a foreign asset does seem slanderous. Especially if that person holds the amount of clout that Hilary does.

to see Tulsi naked, would you watch a lesbo session between her & Hillary?

I honestly don't know man..

*surfed....even with dubs you should be able to edit man

No, your stupidity should always be on full display so people know what kind of "person" they're dealing with.

to see Tulsi naked, would you watch a lesbo session between her & Hillary?

I honestly don't know man..

NO. not because of Tulsi, but beause of Hillary. then again...would it be worth it?

damn...what a difficult dilemma.

Back