Tulsi Gabbard Has Just Dropped A Bomb On Hillary Run For President She Stepped Down A Vice-Chair DNC

When you can understand basic words, literally, and not yell angrily...someone will take you serious the kong

Lol yeah the dictionary doesn't have an informal version of the word.

SMEAC face it the best you have on me is LITERALLY. while you act like the right wing fool in every thread doing your same tired ass routine over and over

SMEAC- you're an idiot, this is over your head, your grasp is Slipping, go back and read, no reading comprehension. Blah blah blah

It's like u have 4-5 sayings you vomit all over this site

I'm a voyeur, I love watching bernibots jerk each other off

I'm a voyeur, I love watching bernibots jerk each other off

And I love getting jerked off...... BY YOUR MOM OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...ha jk she probably died along time ago :p

Pivot, goal posts moved.

Your calling that yourself cool

I have agreed to your post the whole time, granted in a dick way, but you just keep blathering on since you don't seem to want that

And I love getting jerked off...... BY YOUR MOM OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...ha jk she probably died along time ago :p

I doubt your balls have dropped kid

I doubt your balls have dropped kid

But my balls have dropped

IN YOUR MOTHERS WHORE MOUTH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ahhaahah

But my balls have dropped

IN YOUR MOTHERS WHORE MOUTH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I love getting idiots like you to degenerate to this level, its great when you cry later that people are mean to you and your fellow bots

Even if clinton wins, there has been a schism created within the democratic party that will reverberate for decades to come.

What schism? The party's preferred candidate trounced the relative unknown...just like every said would happen? There's no schism there unless you mean those people who are pro-Bernie even if he never had a chance in winning because...well, I don't really know why. They want a more liberal candidate, the DEm's will keep suggesting they do too. Those people will stay where they are.

This is very different from the GOP issues of a few years ago where you have real ideological differences. Religious conservatives, fiscal conservatives but religious neutral, moderates, military hawks and doves all in the same party. That was a schism. This is just "not quite liberal enough".

Great news but wished she has done it sooner . Hillary got a huge boost because of Black voters in South Carolina, unfortunately..

Hillary is a fcukin warmonger interventionist who is buddies with 2 of the most evil individuals in the world Madelline Albright and Kissinger. Gabbard has been opposed to the US support for ousting Assad, while Hillary has been gungho about it.

*you are attempting to mock my posts that were mocking you for failing to grasp the slightestly nuanced of posts
Someone who is dumb enough to join the Military probably shouldn't be lecturing Anyone on stupidity..........

What schism? The party's preferred candidate trounced the relative unknown...just like every said would happen? There's no schism there unless you mean those people who are pro-Bernie even if he never had a chance in winning because...well, I don't really know why. They want a more liberal candidate, the DEm's will keep suggesting they do too. Those people will stay where they are.

This is very different from the GOP issues of a few years ago where you have real ideological differences. Religious conservatives, fiscal conservatives but religious neutral, moderates, military hawks and doves all in the same party. That was a schism. This is just "not quite liberal enough".

The schism is between the establishment and the activists. The schism is bernie, and warren, and gabbard, and Riech, and Hartman.

The schism is in the belief that real change can happen by playing within the rules of the beltway. "Stay home, just vote for the right people, and we can fix this country". Some of us actually believe, and did long before bernie sanders was running for president that we need a political revolution to change anything that really matters. Some are just now coming to this realization, but there is a awakening going on within the democratic party, of a populist, economic progressive left.

Last edited:
Voters don't really pay any attention to shit like this. The average voter votes for whoever they see on TV the most. No on cares that some one they never heard of supports someone else.

Hillary has more celebrity, more name recognition. It was obvious she'd be the democratic candidate from the start.

I think there is a schism, because Hillary is not liked by even many Dems/Liberals. We saw this when Obama trounced here in 2008 in large part due to her pro War attitude.

Someone who is dumb enough to join the Military probably shouldn't be lecturing Anyone on stupidity..........

You have such a refreshing viewpoint, too bad its harder to get in the military than college

Back