Tulsi Gabbard Has Just Dropped A Bomb On Hillary Run For President She Stepped Down A Vice-Chair DNC

Double down on your dumb, its okay, that you need shit in a crayon picture

I did not say she was at the level of a ground combat vet. I am just saying she was over there for two tours. If you have any better ideas enlighten us? Dig in for the long haul maybe continue bombing the shit out of it? Maybe putting a few 100,000's boot on the ground again. We played that book before and what happened. I am not alone with this message the leading Republican Donald Trump called the Iraq war a failure. The answer is an unpopular one with necons.

Run, run, as fast as you can, you can't catch him he is the SMEAC man.

You stupid, stupidity faced, stupidman.

Are you drunk?

Do you honestly think this is a good look for you?

I get a sense politics is about to be overrun with female veterans with thick necks.

I did not say she was at the level of a ground combat vet. I am just saying she was over there for two tours. If you have any better ideas enlighten us? Dig in for the long haul maybe continue bombing the shit out of it? Maybe putting a few 100,000's boot on the ground again. We played that book before and what happened. I am not alone with this message the leading Republican Donald Trump called the Iraq war a failure. The answer is an unpopular one with necons.

Thank you for quoting a random post that has just about nothing to do with your post.

Her positions in the military gained her little more insight than Hilldawg. The only thing it does do, as @HendoRuaGOAT has made a point to spell out in such a much more clear, painful manner than I did, was make her immune to attacks.

No, not drunk at all. Just mocking the substance of your posts, and exposing the depth of them.

*you are attempting to mock my posts that were mocking you for failing to grasp the slightestly nuanced of posts

Thank you for quoting a random post that has just about nothing to do with your post.

Her positions in the military gained her little more insight than Hilldawg. The only thing it does do, as @HendoRuaGOAT has made a point to spell out in such a much more clear, painful manner than I did, was make her immune to attacks.

Make her immune from attacks by people who are not veterans, and get there talking points from God knows where.

You mean like Kerry was immune to attack?

Hmm. Maybe I better not get into this conversation. You guys are both pretty rustled already.

*you are attempting to mock my posts that were mocking you for failing to grasp the slightestly nuanced of posts

So transparent. What you did was created a post that undermined her credibility, and have now tried to force this conversation to be about the nuance of your post, and move goal posts as often as possible.

abnt.gif

Well he was an elite white male with a shitty service record that had a history of lies at winter soldier

She is a female minority that I know of no issues with her service and record of lying with frauds at anti-war activities

SMEAC doing his. Paint by numbers routine.

Shit never gets old.

Did he say you're drunk or dumb yet.

Oh he did lol. Paint by fucking numbers.

So transparent. What you did was created a post that undermined her credibility, and have now tried to force this conversation to be about the nuance of your post, and move goal posts as often as possible.

Just can't admit that you can't grasp that you aren't the only person that knows what optics is

SMEAC doing his. Paint by numbers routine.

Shit never gets old.

Did he say you're drunk or dumb yet.

Oh he did lol. Paint by fucking numbers.

the kong tell us about literally again

oh jeez he's bringing out his big guns now.

This is what I call his "YOU CANT GRASP ANYTHING ROUTINE"

This is when only he GRASPS certain concepts or thoughts.

SMEAC at his best is either when he refuses to answer a question or when he says something than blatantly lies about it.

Hmm. Maybe I better not get into this conversation. You guys are both pretty rustled already.

Eh, rustled, annoyed by absurdity, and SMEAC's appeal to military authority through his combat vet status. I am a vet, and the way he dismisses the service of others does grind my gears......so yeah rustled.

oh jeez he's bringing out his big guns now.

This is what I call his "YOU CANT GRASP ANYTHING ROUTINE"

This is when only he GRASPS certain concepts or thoughts.

When you can understand basic words, literally, and not yell angrily...someone will take you serious the kong

Eh, rustled, annoyed by absurdity, and SMEAC's appeal to military authority through his combat vet status. I am a vet, and the way he dismisses the service of others does grind my gears......so yeah rustled.

Your patheticness and use of grinds my gears, rustles me

You have a therapist don't you?

Back