Tulsi Gabbard Has Just Dropped A Bomb On Hillary Run For President She Stepped Down A Vice-Chair DNC

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
Tulsi Gabbard just dropped a bomb on Hillary Clinton run for President she stepped down from the co-chair of the DNC to officially support Bernie Sanders run for President.

Why does anyone care who she endorses? Does it actually sway voters?

Why does anyone care who she endorses? Does it actually sway voters?

DNC was betting heavily that she would lead the DNC for the next decade. They where just hoping she would play nice apparently that is out the window.Top it off she is about 180 degrees from Hillary on foreign policy.

s006214926-300.jpg

Tulsi%20serving%20our%20country.jpg

big balls

the clintons will crush her for this

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

I hear that Hillary recent writings and support of Henry Kissinger left any doubts about Hillary stance against intervention out the window for Tulsi. She has been critical of the use of the Military over in Iraq and now Syria. She joins another high visibility former military member Jim Webb on the side of ending interventionist policies the US has taken.

Last edited:
Won't change a thing on Super Tuesday. Sanders is going to get stomped.

Also, I would.

Won't change a thing on Super Tuesday. Sanders is going to get stomped.
It seems that way after shellacking he took in South Carolina.

Doesn't move a single vote. I think she makes four the total of current congressmen/women to have endorsed Sanders. 1-2-3-4. That's it. For the man who has been in House or Senate for the last 25 years.

Probably would be his running mate though.

Doesn't move a single vote. I think she makes four the total of current congressmen/women to have endorsed Sanders. 1-2-3-4. That's it. For the man who has been in House or Senate for the last 25 years.

Probably would be his running mate though.

It may effect Elizabeth Warren even though she has remain silent she may be forced too decide. Tulsi going to be making calls to leading party members I would imagine now that she has made this move.

If this is a bomb, I hate to think of the Dresden the endorsements in the other direction make of the Sanders campaign.

Ts and i have different definitions of the word bomb

If this is a bomb, I hate to think of the Dresden the endorsements in the other direction make of the Sanders campaign.
Give it time she will be making noise on the network TV shows. She will be banishing her experiences over in war torn areas. She also understands you cannot use drones to make peace. Flying over areas and running a war or boots on the ground is not going to fix that mess.

Tulsi Gabbard just dropped a bomb on Hillary Clinton run for President she stepped down from the co-chair of the DNC to officially support Bernie Sanders run for President.

I want to see this movie!

Staring Major General HC, party boy good times expert BC.

The CFR, Wall Street and commander Goldmen Sachs form the Council of Hate.

Together they seek to take over the world.

Backed by the entirety of the planet of apes they declare;

"The council can not stand for this there will be repercussions".

HORNS SOUNDING

Arousing the troops with spirited tone, declarations of freedom and tight fitting fatigues Tulsi Gabbard elicits deep feelings. If you know what I mean!

I see tanks, battles, sand and grit.

On the hillside, high in the mountains sits a old fat ancient jew.

He watches, he wonders.

Coming to theaters this summer.

Even if clinton wins, there has been a schism created within the democratic party that will reverberate for decades to come.

Back