Tuff-N-Uff on AXS TV with Big News

MilesAbove

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
[YT]y69cFsQ154E[/YT]

Message me if you want to learn how to get tickets. I'm pushing hard for us to also have a free YouTube Stream for the show.

For those in Vegas, here's the link to print tickets.
http://www.unlvtickets.com/eventInfo/spe/529/tuff-n-uff/

1625529_10152313830203971_3175857578192291602_n.jpg

Last edited:
Does that mean the July 3rd event is going to suck? Was debating going to that event while I am in Vegas and don't want to cab it to from the Ex to TS if it's going to be half ass.

Does that mean the July 3rd event is going to suck? Was debating going to that event while I am in Vegas and don't want to cab it to from the Ex to TS if it's going to be half ass.

Actually July 3 is looking very good because of June. So many fighters wanted onto the June show, but there were only so many spots open. So that allowed the excess to fall into slots for July 3.

While June is huge as far as capacity and "casual" fan exposure, July will actually have more scouts and in-business people at the show.

I got my tickets. Gonna be cool going back to see a fight at Thomas and Mack again.

Actually July 3 is looking very good because of June. So many fighters wanted onto the June show, but there were only so many spots open. So that allowed the excess to fall into slots for July 3.

While June is huge as far as capacity and "casual" fan exposure, July will actually have more scouts and in-business people at the show.

Cool thank you for the update. Do you have an idea of ticket prices for the July show?

Last edited:
Cool thank you for the update. Do you have an idea of ticket prices for the July show?

Tickets for July will likely be on sale around June 10 and should be $25 for GE, $50 for rows 1-3, $75 for cageside. But why worry about that when you can get free June 7 tickets? :icon_chee

July looks to have a couple title fights, along with around 16 locals and 10 outatowners. Some quality prospects in the bunch as well. For July I'm most excited about C-Los Garcia vs Ralphy Pacheco fighting. C-Los passed out back stage in April and was DQed. My boss gave his belt away (shouldn't have) and it's caused a kerfuffle with Couture's and Apex MMA of Arizona.

Tickets for July will likely be on sale around June 10 and should be $25 for GE, $50 for rows 1-3, $75 for cageside. But why worry about that when you can get free June 7 tickets? :icon_chee

July looks to have a couple title fights, along with around 16 locals and 10 outatowners. Some quality prospects in the bunch as well. For July I'm most excited about C-Los Garcia vs Ralphy Pacheco fighting. C-Los passed out back stage in April and was DQed. My boss gave his belt away (shouldn't have) and it's caused a kerfuffle with Couture's and Apex MMA of Arizona.

I don't live in vegas so I can't make the June event. Hopefully you will get the live stream approved for June.

I will be in vegas for a couple of weeks at the end of June early July. That's why I am curious about the July event. Thanks for the info.

I don't live in vegas so I can't make the June event. Hopefully you will get the live stream approved for June.

I will be in vegas for a couple of weeks at the end of June early July. That's why I am curious about the July event. Thanks for the info.

I hear ya. July should be quality for sure. Especially since tickets are something like $25 if you get them any time other than day-of.

I'm just praying my boss get's his s#it together and let's me pull the trigger on free YouTube. He keeps worrying people won't show up to the fights if it's on YouTube..... but then wants a TV deal. So odd.

Back