TUF Tate VS Rousey EPISODE 12 DISCUSSION

if meisha saying that it was pathetic for cody to quit even trying to make weight was throwing him under the bus, then ronda cutting the weight herself to prove how easily it can be done was her throwing anthony under a convoy of buses
Not only that but she did it after her boss LAUGHED AT HER FACE when she told him her idea (how freaking embarrassing)

That's been done already over and over again, while you stick your fingers in your ears, stamp your feet, and scream "la la la la". And spare the "I dare you" garbage. You're an anonymous nobody bickering about something trivial and if getting into internet pissing contests is the highlight of your day than your name should be in every prayer chain across the globe, regardless of religion.

As for what Tate said, before Ronda said one negative remark, Tate said Ronda was more interested in self promotion than promoting martial arts. She also said the only reason Ronda was getting a title shot was because she was pretty, and The truth is, going into this world title fight with me, Ronda is still to discover whether she is even a real fighter."

That's called trash talk, though I'm sure because its Tate you'll spin it somehow, not that I give a fuck. Have fun with that.

just ignore him, thats what Im doing now

all he wants to do is argue, Im pretty sure he could start an argument in an empty room lol

I wouldn't mind if he actually brought facts to the table that actually proved his point, but instead he just makes these decrees that he pounds the table for and then just attaches himself like a leech until you either agree with him or ignore him.

That's been done already over and over again, while you stick your fingers in your ears, stamp your feet, and scream "la la la la". And spare the "I dare you" garbage. You're an anonymous nobody bickering about something trivial and if getting into internet pissing contests is the highlight of your day than your name should be in every prayer chain across the globe, regardless of religion.

As for what Tate said, before Ronda said one negative remark, Tate said Ronda was more interested in self promotion than promoting martial arts. She also said the only reason Ronda was getting a title shot was because she was pretty, and The truth is, going into this world title fight with me, Ronda is still to discover whether she is even a real fighter."

That's called trash talk, though I'm sure because its Tate you'll spin it somehow, not that I give a fuck. Have fun with that.

First, keep your insults to yourself. You really want to claim you are better than me when you have been a WK on these forums since before I was even posting regularly? And by the way, you can keep your prayers for yourself. See if they can do you any good.

Second, she didn't say that before Tate said one negative remark. Provide a date, some sort of context for it to be verified. I doubt you will. And you don't think Ronda jumped the line because she was considered attractive? She admitted it herself. She had zero fights in the weight division and was a relative newcomer to MMA. She didn't want to fight anyone but Tate for the belt because, in her own words, "Let the hot chicks fight." The whole MMA community considered Sarah Kaufman to be the number one contender but, in Ronda's mind, she wasn't pretty enough for Ronda to want to fight her for the belt, and that is on the record.

Ronda admitted herself that she was getting the shot because of looks, and was very pragmatic about it. So, when Ronda says it, it's one thing, but if Miesha says it, it's trash talk? Ronda had also been fighting for like a year going into the title fight while Tate had been doing it for most of her adult life. So, what you call "trash talk" were valid criticisms, and they were post Ronda talking shit, by her own admission. As far as talking about being a real fighter, Ronda Rousey definitely said Miesha Tate was just some chick that "thought it would be cool to try wrestling in High School," and then "thought it would be cool to try MMA" and therefore wasn't on Ronda's level.

The very idea that Tate started talking shit about Rousey first is really funny. She was a champion, and Ronda was very vocal about Tate in pursuing the title shot. All the comments you mentioned are from after Ronda was given the shot. So, again, when you put any of Miesha's comments into a timeline, into perspective, they don't fit your narrative at all.

You could say Ronda has catapulted it even further than Brock ever imagined. she is mainstream famous. she is in major movies that will be seen by millions of people. Brock will always just be "that guy that was in wwf"

Wake me up when Ronda headlines a PPV that does 1M+ buys.

Also Bisping gets payed a lot more than most fighters due to helping sell PPV's.... he is(was) one of the most hated fighters in MMA history. every PPV he is on does decent numbers.

UFC 110 and 127 didn't have decent numbers. The numbers for the PPVs he's been on haven't been that good.

Back