TUF Tate VS Rousey EPISODE 12 DISCUSSION

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
10pm et.

reminder. I just saw the episode 11 thread was deleted completely because of name calling and not acting right.

All sherdog rules will apply and be enforced extra in this thread. No warnings. It sucks but people aren't acting right. Feel free to give your opinion and agree/disagree with other posters. You just can't call them names/idiots, etc, etc.

No graphic sexual comments either. Thanks.

again. Disagree or agree all you want with each other. Just no name calling.

10pm et.

reminder. I just saw the episode 11 thread was deleted completely because of name calling and not acting right.

All sherdog rules will apply and be enforced extra in this thread. No warnings. It sucks but people aren't acting right. Feel free to give your opinion and agree/disagree with other posters. You just can't call them names/idiots, etc, etc.

I am curious to see what happened that made Dana say "this has never happened before in the history of TUF"

I am curious to see what happened that made Dana say "this has never happened before in the history of TUF"

Me thinks careful editing makes it look like Davey is off the show

Team Ronda Go!
ibu35z6hXgCOrL.gif

I still have no idea what that trains...but I guess I am no Olympian.

I just love this GIF....hahaha

Pulling resistance bands like this is great for me when I hurt my shoulder in JJ or climbing. You can double up the band and actually make a workout out of it and make your muscles fatigued.

For example: I climb mountains. So I use 2 resistance bands and pull them tight and use just do so many variations of exercises until my muscles go into lactic acid build up and I keep going so my body gets use to the lactic acid. It's helped me increase my muscle strength quite a bit, actually toned me up too surprisingly. Good core workout also when not going 100mph like this.

But she just looks so funny doing it.

I still have no idea what that trains...but I guess I am no Olympian.

She is training full retard. This is a new improved boxing technique Nick Diaz came up with, right before this clip was taken Rousey was popping amphetamines like they were chicklets, thus her ability to go all out.

10pm et.

you guys should come up with a list of names we can call each other. like, idiot seems like it should be okay. re re too. just not off the wall things with swear words.

Ronda is going to smoke Miesha @ the challenge

Based on the previews it looks like there's a decent chance we won't even get a fight tonight.

Back