Cheeky Bastard
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
The Ultimate Fighter Season 29
Where: ESPN +
Time: 9:00 PM ET
Date: 6/22/2021​

Sign up for ESPN+ right here, and you can then stream the UFC, PFL and “The Ultimate Fighter” live on your smart TV, computer, phone, tablet or streaming device via the ESPN app.

TUF.jpg

Welcome back! This weak, we’re dipping back down to 135 for a bantamweight fight between Dustin and Vince. One can’t help but notice the massive discrepancy in experience. Well see if it translates into a win for Vince.

Last edited:
Murdock at a glance guess.

I'll be tuning in anyhow...

I just hope this season picks up a bit. I’m a little worried because they usually make it a point of blasting it in our face if a season was exciting, but this year we’ve got your typical vanilla TUF promotion from Dana and Co.

Last edited:
Dan the Determined wins it all!!!!!!

I just hope this season picks up a bit. I’m a little worried because they usually make it a point of blasting it in our face if a season was exciting, but this year we’ve got your typical vanilla TUF promotion from Dana and Co.

Lacks the women IMO. Should always be one group of males and one group of lady athletes.

Shows always been a little more boring sense they banned alcohol in TUF houses lol .

I'll be watching, and I'm rooting for Team Volkanovski, but that golf glove guy seems corny.

So far Ive gotten every fight right....side note Volkanovski cant pick for shit

Bantamweights
1 Josh Rettinghouse 16-5 W: Morozov/Vila L: Morozov/Hill/Moraes
2 Ricky Turcios 10-2 W: Paiva/Garcia L: Martinez/Salmon
3 Liudvik Sholinian 9-1 L: Honario
4 Vince Murdock 11-6 W: Laramie L: Saldana/Labiano
5 Mitch Raposo 5-0
6 Dan Argueta 5-0
7 Dustin Lampros 5-0
8 Brady Hiestand 4-1

Middleweights
1 Kemran Lachinov 10-3 L: Nikaev
2 Gilbert Urbina 6-1 L: Brady
3 Miles Hunsinger 7-0
4 Andre Petroski 5-1
5 Bryan Battle 5-0
6 Aaron Phillips 5-2
7 Tresean Gore 3-0
8 Ryder Newman 2-1

Shows always been a little more boring sense they banned alcohol in TUF houses lol .
I didn't even know alcohol was banned. I thought fighters just figured out how bad getting wasted and doing stupid shit looked for viewers and the company that they are hoping to have future employment with. I do wish they still allowed it though

I didn't even know alcohol was banned. I thought fighters just figured out how bad getting wasted and doing stupid shit looked for viewers and the company that they are hoping to have future employment with. I do wish they still allowed it though
Yeah, I think they even tried to set limits and certain guys still got rowdy

Should I be sad I don't really know who's on who's team?

Well, anyhow wouldn't affect my picks.

<NoneOfMy>
It probably should considering team volkanovski has lost every single fight

It probably should considering team volkanovski has lost every single fight

Also as noted Ortega seems to have his head and team victory far more on the mind than Volk. So his insights, picks, etc., it can all be an edge.

So yer point is solid there!

Back