Cheeky Bastard
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
The Ultimate Fighter Season 29
Where: ESPN +
Time: 9:00 PM ET
Date: 6/15/21​

Sign up for ESPN+ right here, and you can then stream the UFC, PFL and “The Ultimate Fighter” live on your smart TV, computer, phone, tablet or streaming device via the ESPN app.

TUF.jpg

Welcome back! Last episode Liudvik Sholinian won the second fight of the first round for Coach Ortega, and defeated Volkanovski’s #1 seed.

Tonight, we return with a showdown at 185 between Tresean Gore, and Ryder Newman. Please check out their profiles on fight finder linked below for more information.

Tresean Gore
Team Ortega
3-0
maxresdefault.jpg

Ryder Newman
Team Volkanovski
2-1
Screen-Shot-2021-04-18-at-2.48.57-PM.png

Last edited:
Sumpthin fun fer a Tuesday eve!

Les go um Rhino!

Enjoying this season. Tuesday is much more interesting now.
Gives us a lil something to enjoy. Breaks up the week imo. So far I think both guys in the semis are pretty legit, but, it has to be said this next matchup is the two least experienced guys so far, and they’re fighting each other. Hopefully they are up to par with the other guys we’ve seen so far.

Gives us a lil something to enjoy. Breaks up the week imo. So far I think both guys in the semis are pretty legit, but, it has to be said this next matchup is the two least experienced guys so far, and they’re fighting each other. Hopefully they are up to par with the other guys we’ve seen so far.

Yeah the other fights were very good. Hopefully more tonight.

Im looking forward to it, and ill actually be able to watch it on time this week

<{UberTS}>

is this week 3?

I haven't watched an episode yet, is it worth it or is it like the last couple seasons of TUF that weren't very good

I hope this 3rd fight is entertaining. First fight was too one sided and inexperienced, the 2nd fight was too much lay n pray style without ground n pound

is this week 3?

I haven't watched an episode yet, is it worth it or is it like the last couple seasons of TUF that weren't very good
The talent level is good enough to warrant a season but the entertainment factor could use a lil help

so far its looking like my ranking is half decent, was right on the first 2 fights...obviously I think Tresean will win this.....hey did anyone notice Aaron Philips had Jecht's symbol from ff10 on his chest, wonder if he's fan or just thought it looked cool lol?

Bantamweights
1 Josh Rettinghouse 16-5 W: Morozov/Vila L: Morozov/Hill/Moraes
2 Ricky Turcios 10-2 W: Paiva/Garcia L: Martinez/Salmon
3 Liudvik Sholinian 9-1 L: Honario
4 Vince Murdock 11-6 W: Laramie L: Saldana/Labiano
5 Mitch Raposo 5-0
6 Dan Argueta 5-0
7 Dustin Lampros 5-0
8 Brady Hiestand 4-1

Middleweights
1 Kemran Lachinov 10-3 L: Nikaev
2 Gilbert Urbina 6-1 L: Brady