Rumored TUF Masvidal vs Colby

Entire concept of TUF just bores me to sleep
Back in the day it was better.
Right now it appears that the talent pool just isnt there anymore, because most promising fighters already signed with smaller orgs.
Also the whole reality TV concept makes no sense when nothing exciting happens and they just show the fighters coocking food or some shit.

I haven't watched a TUF since the one in Brazil with Wandy and Shale, but you can bet your ass I'll be watching Colby and Jorge

Probably get the most views and I could see these two actually doing the show.

The show itself is painful to watch though. They need a major overhaul of the show.

Hopelly its true. Masvidal should do the same thing BJ Penn did and ask everyone who wants nothing to do with Colby to raise their hand at the team picks.

Right now it appears that the talent pool just isnt there anymore, because most promising fighters already signed with smaller orgs.
Also the whole reality TV concept makes no sense when nothing exciting happens and they just show the fighters coocking food or some shit.

Ya its really the format. They have to change something to make it more "dramatic" since they don't allow eliminated fighters to be a "distraction" in the house anymore.

Like if the guys who lose could get hammered drunk and start fights all night that works. But as it is now, they need to focus more on the drama of the journey and the preparation, like a Friday Night Lights or Hard Knocks type show. The sober Real World/Road Rules with fighting shit is played.

The fake, staged, and prefab drama is why I stopped watching this show and it's why I won't ever return.

I'd much rather fill the time with them grappling and sparring etc. Could also care less about seeing them in the kitchen eating breakfast, taking about how the green team is better than the red team. Ugh that's so annoying. I'll still watch but the series needs work or it will be the same show on a different network.

Will watch every episode if:

If Masvidal is one of the coaches. Or
Mcgregor is one of the coaches. Or
Colby is one of the coaches. Or
Khabib is one of the coaches. Or
Tony Ferg is one of the coaches. Or
Jones vs Israel is TUF.

Will not watch if Marty Fakenewsman is a coach but with none of the guys mentioned above.

Just me though.

Stop wasting time on fights we wanna see with the fighters being coaches on tuf!

who still watches tuf these days anyway? Ufc isn’t gonna draw new crowds with this. Tuf is an outdated product, should best be off using old washed up fighters as coaches for draws. Imo Anderson could be a good tuf coach, legit no one cares about him anymore.

Yep. The contender series is way better. Just fights with a little background on the fighters to get you hyped. I don’t need the soap opera BS.
Honestly, thats all i would want to see, the soap opera shit, that is..

If i want a fight fix, i can just watch fight cards.

However, im sick of the show shit too, so i think this is a waste.

Heres a thought, how about just book the fight?

Back