tuf japan?

aModerateThreat

Brown Belt
Reaction score
i remember last summer there was talk about a japanese version of tuf, where they were gonna put gyms agaisnt each other but they were not going to share a house.

does anyone know what ever came of this? i cant seem to find it on fight pass.

thanks in advance if you take the time to help me out.

I made a similar thread a while back asking the same question. Ufc said they where going to give out more details during the last ufc japan card but it didnt end up happening. Anybody have any additonal information?

i believe this was going to be vale tudo japan, with the winner getting a contract in much the same way as TUF but without the house format? sounds good to me

can't see any further updates since though

Here's a picture of the cast of that season

drinks_seventies_2.jpg

I wonder if Cung Le's debacle with Zuffa has had much to do with the progress into Asia?

I wonder if Cung Le's debacle with Zuffa has had much to do with the progress into Asia?

you're going to have to elaborate on that a bit...? i don't think cung le holds that kind of sway lol

That is one of the best ideas ever. FEMALE JAPANESE TUF

detail-500x420.jpeg

VTJ pulled out and the UFC was going to continue on their own. That's the last I've heard of it.

female japanese TUF, where all the contestants are 40+ and 100lb except one 22 year old foreign woman cutting down from 145lb!

TUF Japan vs Korea

Back