TUF Finale: Dean Lister vs. Jeremy Horn

jyd233

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
What do you guys think is going to happen? It will be interesting for sure.

Horn will win by having better BJJ for MMA. Lister just seems like he can't transfer his style of BJJ into MMA very well.

Idk, I'm not too familiar with Lister as far as MMA goes. I only know his grappling stuff.

Idk, I'm not too familiar with Lister as far as MMA goes. I only know his grappling stuff.

Lister's BJJ is better any way you look at it. Horn will win by experience and well-roundedness if anything.

i think lister by JD

Decision for Horn via savy and being a gamer. Outside chance of Lister by sub due to time and punishment finally catching up with Horn.

Decision for Horn via savy and being a gamer. Outside chance of Lister by sub due to time and punishment finally catching up with Horn.
i take dean. of course i am bias. i know dean. what the heck, dean by KO

Same out come as there kotc fight. I think Jeremy should get another shot at nathan M while hes in shape.

Same out come as there kotc fight. I think Jeremy should get another shot at nathan M while hes in shape.

a close decision? Horns lost his last 2 fights by submission against lower level submission guys. Dean is one of the best.

Dean is definitely the underdog, but I see him winning this one by sub.

Horn's game is shot, I think. He was maybe the last guy to do well with only technique--no athleticism at all. Now he doesn't have the technique advantage, he's even less athletic, and basically all he has is toughness. With so many fights under his belt, it's time to think about retiring.

As always we will probably see a weak boxing match. It would be pretty sick if they both decided to decide it on the mat. It would be a good chance to educate some of the newer fans.

I doubt it will resemble their first fight because UFC won't let Lister bleed out like that in the Octagon. Their KOTC fight left the cage looking like a multiple murder crime scene.

558.jpg

Boring snoozefest as both fighters try and show "improved" standup skills to keep the crowd excited.

Horn got handled by Marquardt in his last fight. I think Dean's BJJ will be even more difficult to handle for horn.

This has all the earmarks of being a really bad standup fight.

This has all the earmarks of being a really bad standup fight.

So true. Two submission masters going against each other usually ends up being an awful standup fight.

Back