TUF Europe?

Discussion in 'The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) Discussion' started by BSellers11, Sep 26, 2013.

1. BSellers11

BSellers11 White Belt

Whats the thoughts on a European TUF? They choose 16 fighters from 16 different countries from around Europe.

Its a different concept that I think would be good watching. It would be good watch for the European fans as they can get behind the fighter from there own country and this can make them become a popular figure when they in the UFC?

There are a lot of benefits for this concept especially in Europe. Whats other peoples thoughts on this?

www.bradsellers91.blogspot.co.uk

2. clayj

clayj Red Belt

what channel would it be on, though? There could be language issues, too.

3. Zlatan1

Zlatan1 Brown Belt

Nah. I'd rather see TUF Russia, TUF Poland, TUF UK vs Ireland, TUF Scandinavia...

4. BSellers11

BSellers11 White Belt

What channel? Fox Sports in the US im guessing and BT Sport in Uk. The usual channels in which the UFC is currently on in each country?

Language maybe a problem. But a large percentage of people in Europe know at least a little of the English language. TUF Brazil is all in subtitles, it shouldn't be a problem with the European fighters as much.

5. warriorscommando

warriorscommando I will always protect you

Stupid idea because you would not be to find 16 fighters from 16 countries on anything remotely resembling the same level.

You ever heard of a Spanish MMA fighter? Or an Italian one? Or maybe a badass Czech MMA fighter.

If you were to chose fighters based on their abilities, one third would be Brits, one third Poles and one third Dutch kickboxers.